Nobody knew who was taking a daily dump on a high school football field until cameras caught him in the act

Sounds like a little know silver age comic book hero that never quite made it.

“From the depths of the sewer, he floats up to deliver justice! THE GRAY TURD!”

4 Likes

I mean, unless you were an executive or something. Or if you were sexually harassing your colleagues. I mean, you aren’t wrong that it is maybe too hard to fire someone for actual misconduct.

Actually, if you are working as a salaried employee at a large company, chances are you wouldn’t be (immediately) fired. You would probably be referred to psychiatric evaluation, because chances are an adult who takes a dump in the middle of the football field has some kind of issues.

7 Likes

And don’t take that for granted! There are a lot of fake jobs in that sector.

14 Likes

I’m sorry, but I need to call BS on this comment.

What precisely makes your job in the private sector more real than people in the public sector? Teaching isn’t a real job? Administrative work isn’t a real job? Picking up the trash isn’t a real job? Fixing the roads you drive on isn’t a real job? Taking care of museums and educating the public aren’t real jobs?

I don’t think that “I can be fired at any moment for any little whim of the boss” means that you have a real job - it means that you have no real job security and no real recourse if he/she DOES fire you. But public sector work is just as much work as private sector work.

36 Likes

I have never in my life heard of such an apt metaphor for how the public education system works and why. Folks, this is a parable that just happens to also be actual news.

1 Like

ah yes, Brother Edward.

All you people have it wrong. This was a protest against the way schools will spend on athletics programs and take from the arts programs. It’s a freedom of speech issue. /s

4 Likes

My contempt is primarily for school superintendents.

Also my statement was meant to be hyperbolic. I work a desk job in the private sector. My job is not real work like digging ditches or saving people from fires.

2 Likes

She’s still on the run(s): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mad_Pooper

3 Likes

She apparently was never identified, even though there were photos of her. She has her own wikipedia page:

I wonder if this is some weirdly specific mental illness? I can imagine a runner having a #2 emergency. But to have repeated #2 emergencies in the same place seems extremely unlikely.

2 Likes

Did He bring toilet paper with him? I mean, running with an un-wiped bum? :grimacing:

4 Likes

Wait, was this a DAILY thing like the headline suggest? Because yeah, that’s bad.

Was it a ONE time thing? I know runners can get the shits. My friend who did his first marathon had to shit in a ditch. Evidently, it is fairly common. This is why I avoid running. *

*LOL, just kidding, I can’t physically run.

8 Likes

It seems to be a common phenomenon. Here’s a (colon) blast from the past, set at Texas Instruments in the 1980s:

http://www.panix.com/~msaroff/shitter.shtml

3 Likes

real work?! How dare you!

Duped by the Super!

What’s clearly needed? A super/duper pooper scooper.

6 Likes

YEAH THIS.

How… how does this even work? He drops trou, poops and then… what? Just pulls the pants back on and goes about his day? Does he not SMELL OF POOPINESS? Also, assuming he’s all poopy, does he just smell until he gets to the shower and then cleans up the poop then? With his hands? Or does he swing by the stall for toilet paper–and throw away his underwear or what?

There’s a lot for me to unpack here.

4 Likes

Old family recipe.

1 Like

School District Pooperintendent

10 Likes

As an NJ native, I’ve seen too many cases where municipalities had a very hard time cutting off the funds to former Superintendents. They must have fantastic lawyers writing their contracts, because it usually takes a big buyout to fire one or get them off the payroll. If he goes to jail, he’s likely to get paid there, too.

If he got the job through one of those specialty placement firms, I’d also wonder what kind of interviews and background checks they’ve been using.

3 Likes

Maybe he’s a rare person that always manages the clean-get-away poop

1 Like