Vice principal in New Jersey threw beer at diners opposing his transphobic wife, now says he's sorry

Originally published at: Vice principal in New Jersey threw beer at diners opposing his transphobic wife, now says he's sorry | Boing Boing

5 Likes

There is never redemption
Any fool can regret yesterday

23 Likes

• It’s not an apology if it comes with an excuse. — The Technium: 99 Additional Bits of Unsolicited Advice

29 Likes

42 Likes

Not to diminish the fact that he is a world class piece of shit and needs to be ejected from our education system, but what the hell is going on with the top of this assclown’s head?

36 Likes

Wardrobe mixup. That’s a Golden Age Green Arrow hat.

24 Likes

That shit wouldn’t fly in middle school either.

38 Likes

So the guy defending his wife’s transphobic rant is literally dressed like a Queen?

34 Likes

Or even kindergarten.

28 Likes

Neptune Middle School in Monmouth County.

I went to that school in the 60’s, holy f#ck-a-nasty, I escaped and the demons that ran the hellish institution.

Location of my house in the 60’s.

31 Likes

Fear of Consequence Culture is certainly getting privileged jerks like this to backpedal a lot more quickly than they would have just 6 months ago.

35 Likes

“he regrets throwing his beer when he and his wife realized other patrons were filming them.

Um yeah, I’m sure he does. Most people usually regret getting caught doing something bad.

Shit, he didn’t even say he regretted doing it - only that he did when he was being filmed doing so. It’s not even the standard non-apology apology (e.g. “I regret if my actions caused offense”).

Yeah, I was wondering that, too. Looks like a hat imitating a mohawk haircut.

22 Likes

11 Likes

I allowed my emotions to get in the way of my normally sound judgement

normally sound judgement

[citation needed]

23 Likes

Shame he wasn’t pulled over on the way home, guessing he’d blow .08 or more, cool thing his job is watching over children. Seems like the kind of level headed fellow you’d want doing that kind of thing.

14 Likes

13 Likes

I don’t know why, but hearing “get the fuck out of here you homophobic piece of shit” in that thick Jersey accent was quite comforting.

31 Likes

Reminds me of one of the reasons I loathed middle school.
Adult behavior like this didn’t generally happen at my school – but it was always just seconds from happening, should someone drop their professional facade.

6 Likes

“I apologize to anyone I offended.”

Anyone who says that obviously is guilty of anything accused and should be charged appropriately. I hate that non-apology.

14 Likes

Brings back memories don’t it.

7 Likes