White man in company van follows black man home to let him "know how much of a N— " he is

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/30/white-man-in-company-van-follo.html

8 Likes

Well this won’t end well for someones employment.
And fucking hell at least we were at a point when these asswipes learned it wasn’t acceptable to spout that shit off publicly… Thanks Trump.

38 Likes

This unbelievable level of willful stupidity:

34 Likes

23 Likes

Well, that settles it. He used the wrong word. A mistake anyone could have made. Mystery solved.

8 Likes

A whole lotta larnin’ happening for this one!

6 Likes

But Donald Trump! It’s okay!

6 Likes

Can he even imagine the very idea that the rest of us would never, ever, ever use that word under any circumstances? I feel like if he could, he would realize how insane his “whoops, chose the wrong word” excuse is. It only works if he assumes everyone is as racist as he is and we’re all just pretending not to be.

18 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you find yourself struggling to find the right word in a conversation and the N-word just pops out? Repeatedly? Even as you drive miles out of your way to follow a stranger home?

67 Likes

Some white people are able to see a black person and retain their composure. However, many others suffer an instantaneous descent into insanity at the mere sight of a black person, and proceed to behave like utter dicks towards the black person. Technically this is known as visual melanin-induced bigoted asshat syndrome.

22 Likes

“I’m out of business, I’m completely out, I’m done, I’ll never work in Columbus again,” he says. “This has completely and thoroughly ruined my life.”

62 Likes

Man full of white privilege follows black man home, calls him the n-word, claims black man cut him off because he feels “entitled.”

Trumplandia.

48 Likes

He used the wrong word, a mistake of presidential proportions…

12 Likes

45 aint gonna stop that man from getting fired, nor will he prevent him from being harassed online or in meatspace behind his stupid-ass choice.

9 Likes

Well damn it was his business. Maybe he should have thought about his responsibility to family before road raging stupidly in front of a camera.

I feel bad for his family but not him.

35 Likes

As we say around these parts, that’s a helluva way to announce your early retirement.

Aye, I feel bad for anyone with the misfortune to be related to that colossal asshole.

21 Likes

I feel bad for the kids if he has them.

His wife knew what she was getting when she signed on.

14 Likes

The thing that blows my mind is the incomprehensible but apparently “overwhelming” compulsion this man felt to sling bigoted slurs that he actually followed the other man all the way to his home; whether he “cut him off” in traffic or not, whether road rage was a factor or not…

Please believe it that most Black people in the US are well aware that we are Black; it’s not like anyone who cares about such differences is ever going to let us forget it.

O_O

48 Likes

This is what’s called in Republican circles “Taking personal responsibility for your actions”.

What the rest of us call hypocrisy.

11 Likes

Oh, I bet someone made him say it, there’s a lot of that going around recently.

13 Likes