The man who called woman a "stupid blue hair Asian girl" is no longer a Realtor

Originally published at: The man who called woman a "stupid blue hair Asian girl" is no longer a Realtor | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

And now he’s going to be all over the place decrying “cancel culture” and talking about how he’s the real victim.

65 Likes

miku blinking

40 Likes

Wow, he must feel pretty shitty about himself to just verbally assault a complete stranger.
He needs to be taught how grateful he should be for his white privilege, which allows him to conduct himself in such a way with impunity. Yeah, he lost his job, but someone will hire him soon who doesn’t give a rat’s ass about his racism.

27 Likes

The title is a bit misleading. Unfortunately he is still a licensed realtor, it’s just that he got fired by his employer.

18 Likes

Correction: he didn’t call her a “stupid blue hair Asian girl”.

He called her a “stupid blue Asian haired girl”.

Thank you for attending my TED talk.

41 Likes

Oh, those poor dogs. I see a Weimaraner and what appears to be a beagle. Too bad they have to live with such an utter horse’s patoot.

27 Likes

I’m not alleging that she did anything to set him off, but something set him off. Was she standing too close to his brand new sporty lil’ Hyundai? Did he mistake her for someone else? Was he concerned if she lingered too long she would smell the decomposing bodies in his car’s trunk? Is he just kind of a dick?
All of the above?

18 Likes
28 Likes

Mr. Shitbag sounded, not quite drunk, but getting there.

But really, who the fuck cares? The aggression clearly came first, he has to work to construct actual insulting sentences.

19 Likes

I thought he sounded quite drunk, which isn’t an excuse. I too get that drunk on occasion, but the worst thing I ever do is spill my drink.

26 Likes

Good call. I started thinking of the few times when someone came up and just started getting belligerent with me for no apparent reason, and for most of those times they were drinking. But in those cases I still wondered what set them off, and why they singled me out as the one to abuse. “Do I know you? Did I step on your foot in the crowded club or something? Seriously, what is your problem?”

15 Likes

Does BoingBoing need to use it’s massive audience to shame this random jerk? Getting piss drunk and saying problematic things to a random girl isn’t a good look. Not defending his actions.

But there isn’t enough in this video to just plainly call him a racist? Does this guy deserve to lose his job? Is it the internet’s job to do that? Does BoingBoing get so many clicks from these types of posts to where you guys need to amplify this? My point is this kind of content isn’t working for me. Leave this sort of online justice to Twitter. It feels wrong on BB.

4 Likes

Did he call her a blue Asian?

Go home Kevin, you’re…

15 Likes

Ah… A violent, bigoted, muscled-up drunk… Reminds me of my home town! And of why I don’t go back.

18 Likes

Would you say you’re… disappointed?

30 Likes

I’m okay with it.

Yes to the first question. And he was fired before boingboing shared the clip, so not really relevant. If this content doesn’t work for you, then don’t click on it. But the point is that this kind of behaviour won’t be addressed if it isn’t exposed. Guys like this got away with their racism and generally aggressive, toxic behaviour too easily before the internet existed.

Would it be fair to say you are… disappointed?

55 Likes

Seriously. Doggos deserve better quality human. :frowning:

31 Likes

Never saw that coming, I mean a REALTOR, it’s got’a be a one off.

[note sadly the sarcasm]

24 Likes

“…but the worst thing I ever do is spill my drink.”

That’s how I know when I’ve had enough to drink!

6 Likes