Laziest attempt at fake carpool passenger ever

Originally published at: Laziest attempt at fake carpool passenger ever | Boing Boing

3 Likes

They got busted because the Jabbawocky didn’t have their hat on, and weren’t jamming to live mix hip hop.

1 Like

Needs a Groucho Marx mustache and glasses to be realer.

3 Likes

That’s my friend.

1 Like

Dude, you have to at least pull a t-shirt over the seat back.

2 Likes

“We’re going to be late for theater rehearsal!”

2 Likes

Are humans actually identifying the images from the HOV lane, or does an AI flag it and then a human reviews it? If the latter, what’s the false positive rate?

I’d bet there are some really crappy attempts that would give me a chuckle. :laughing:

1 Like

meh, it COULDA worked.

1 Like

I know what your car seat did last summer.

5 Likes

Yeah, if a video analytics system is doing the initial analysis (which do exist) this actually isn’t that bad.

Poor fool, he makes me laugh.

The guy should have turned the mask inside out. That way it would look like it was turning its head when the police stopped him.

2 Likes

It would’ve been a fun twist if the car seat actually concealed a person inside like the hidden stunt drivers from Knight Rider.

2 Likes

This person should not be operating a large, fast moving machine.

It is not unsubtle… that way, the driver has deniability.
“That mask? I just hung it there, offisah… not thinkin’ nothin’ about cheating”.

There’s a simple, legal answer to solo HOV use; ride a motorcycle.

We can’t all be this guy.

1 Like

You say ‘lazy’; I see ‘elegant minimalism’. Shame about the bust, but art must be.

Bonus points for using one of these…

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CoolChange-Spirited-Away-No-face-mask/dp/B07MLXCH82

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.