Leaked emails suggest Trump's US interior secretary may have corrupt role in gas project

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/21/leaked-emails-suggest-this-tru.html

5 Likes

Not even surprised anymore.

35 Likes

Leaked gas and the Trump administration go together.

28 Likes

Every. Fucking. Day.

35 Likes

Swamping the drain.

33 Likes

So, business as usual? :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

They say some pink seaweed in their diet might help.

14 Likes

Yeah but have some sympathy! Waiting two years would be reasonable in a different administration, but with the turnaround here time is tight. Lazy theft just won’t cut it anymore.

13 Likes

Hmm. Call me cynical, but I’m starting to suspect that Trump never actually intended to “drain the swamp.”

18 Likes

What ⊥rump says:

What ⊥rump does:

9 Likes

Not news.

Let me know when somebody in 45’s administration ISN’T a self-dealing criminal.

18 Likes

“Leaked emails suggest Trump’s US interior secretary may have corrupt role in gas project”

Also, every single thing Trump has ever said or done up this moment suggest Trump’s US interior secretary may have corrupt role in gas project.

6 Likes

Well, sort of, as he expected to lose.

3 Likes

He wanted to drain the swamp so he could refill it with his own alligators.

8 Likes

all trump news headlines should have the prefix “surprising absolutely no-one,”

and followed by “and will change nothing”

they are all 100% in until he gets a chance to replace RBG and then the entire country is screwed

just imagine this country in 10 years if he gets re-elected, holy hell

notice how they’ve already given up on the tax returns, Mueller Report, etc. etc. Dems are going to screw this up as usual

9 Likes

Every fucking day

8 Likes

It’s like “dog years”. Every month as a member of the Trump administration equals two years in a more ethical one.

8 Likes

So like Teapot dome; except with more impunity and shorter attention spans?

13 Likes

ethics guidelines issued by the Trump administration

I’m sorry, what?

15 Likes

I am for shocked. I bet we could balance the federal budget on the money grifted by people in or around the administration.

4 Likes