Leaked Mormon Church booklet for leaders claims masturbation turns you gay

Because they are only considered conservative in the USA? What you have in the USA is reactionaryism, where any progress must be opposed, and any change must be put back to what it was like in the past (usually pre-1860).

7 Likes

Humans aren’t eusocial but that doesn’t mean true eusocial animals offer no insights into humanity. We aren’t rodents but lab mice still manage to teach us a lot about ourselves.

1 Like

Let me know when you start hiring henchmen.

I’m smart, resourceful, loyal and I look good in black.

1 Like

That’s henchpeople.

And I promise that henchwomen will not be expected to go around in bikinis holding improbably large weapons. Unless they really, really want to and we happen to be taking over Saudi Arabia at the time.

1 Like

I don’t think we actually have a technical name for that. It isn’t even fascism, which is supposed to keep the masses contented (Mussolini was dismissed by the King when it was obvious he was a failure). Though, as it’s the modus operandi of both Fox News and the Daily Mail we could call it Murdoch-Dacreism. Or even Farago-lepenisme if we confine ourselves to Europe and politicians.

2 Likes

A variant of useful idiot? That’s more the people rather than the system of control though.

4 Likes

How many Mormon males have never masturbated? How would we ever find out the truth? Oh wait, who really cares? Are we seeing this as a form of oppression? Free the males from the puritanical shackles of religion! In making a better society, those freed will come in handy ( :wink: ).

I’m okay with that. Equal opportunity workplaces are much more agreeable and have a good working climate.
I only wrote henchmen because you can’t hire me as a henchwoman unless you’ll also pay for the operation.

2 Likes

researchhub.com

Not true, although you may need to go to a psychiatrist at a gender identity clinic.

3 Likes

I would say we have a complete equal opportunity recruitment system but we don’t. We definitely discriminate on grounds of religion and politics. What you get up to in the bedroom or the bathroom is entirely your own affair subject to our non-harassment code of practice and passing your in-house training on the meaning of the word consent.

Thinking about it, I’m beginning to suspect there’s a fundamental flaw in my plan to become World Dictator.

2 Likes

Not sure if I really want to know about Mormon masturbation leaks.

6 Likes

Best response ever!

2 Likes

i don’t know what y’all are complaining about, this is 100% true and it worked for me

2 Likes

Surprised this hasn’t been posted yet:

Damn, that’s a lot of "o"s.

That’s what we’re complaining about. It didn’t work for most of us. Gotta find another way to become gay.

1 Like

Maybe you’re masturbating the wrong person?

2 Likes

Can confirm: gay people masturbate.

2 Likes

wanna try me :wink:

2 Likes

Are you Andrew Sullivan gay, John Waters gay, or Buddy Cole gay?

buddy-oh-my

1 Like