Legal weed is 22.5% cheaper on the west coast

You implied that legalizing weed in California was a mistake because you’re paying more for edibles. I’m saying that’s a pretty short-sighted take considering how many lives have been destroyed by marijuana prohibition.

11 Likes

Wow…

Understatement.

The entire ‘War on Drugs’ is a huge scam intended to oppress and imprison anyone who isn’t White and wealthy.

O_O

9 Likes

So that’s what that is. I mean, yeah, but still a fitting description.

How exactly are you defining states that are neither coast? (Nevada and Colorado. And yes, you smokehounds who will not shut up about your favorite plant are welcome. Can you please find a new hobby sometime soon? I get that it’s interesting to people who are stoned, but it stops being interesting to the rest of us pretty fast. It’s like listening to a four year old recount every Peppa Pig episode.)

It’s not like we can actually move the stuff across state borders. Not even from Washington to Oregon to California. That’s the issue. So please put down the pipe, bong or gummy, and come back to work on changing the federal government so we can stop having this obnoxious interstate trade issue that should not exist.

Someone needs to look at their map again. There are only three states on the entire US west coast. How did they get five?

The western edges of Alaska and Hawaii sure do look like they’re sitting in the Pacific to me.

3 Likes

It’s not legal it’s regulated so good for you.

Like alcohol and tobacco, as it should be.

You can still buy illegal, unregulated black-market marijuana if that’s your thing, just as you can still buy illegal, unregulated black-market moonshine. It’s just a little harder to find these days because most people don’t think it’s worth the trouble anymore.

If you’re trying to sell some baloney about how it was better when California was imprisoning countless people for non-violent marijuana offenses then I’m going to go with hard pass.

6 Likes

I love the smell of competition in the evening!

2 Likes

Rude much?

I apologize. Sincerely. I was out of line.

3 Likes

Yes, everyone knows real maps have east at the top.

for example, there are plenty of others…

The diagram is not 700 years old.

Not yet, anyway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.