Legendary wolf man photographed in German forest

Originally published at: Legendary wolf man photographed in German forest | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Today on Primitive Technology, a slight detour through the Harz mountains.

4 Likes

8 Likes
1 Like

“He didn’t take his eyes off us…”

Then why is he looking at the ground instead of into the camera? Get out here.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

3 Likes

Wow, Germany, a country known for all the people who take their clothes off to enjoy nature in the summer, had a naked man in a forest? Inconceivable!

2 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

2 Likes

BILD has been trying to make a thing of this, but no one else cares. Trashy tabloids gotta flog the lurid, I guess.

Me, I absolutely refuse to support the fascist owners of that rag in any way, shape or form.

3 Likes

The Bild newspaper is an organ of infamy. It is wrong to read it. Anyone who contributes to this newspaper is socially totally unacceptable. It would be a mistake to be friendly or even polite to any of their editors. You have to be as unkind to them as the law allows. They are bad people doing wrong.

7 Likes

I actually bought one, once. Summer of 1986, Baltrum. It was my turn to get chips from Pirola Pommes at the Westdorf and while going back to our B&B at the Ostdorf it started to rain. So I made a quick stop at the Stadtlander kiosk and bought a copy of the cheapest paper they had to wrap the chips in. Raising a little storm of moral outrage and indignation from a pair of pensioners, especially after my comment that this sort of thing was the only proper use fo a rag of lies like that. The high school kid manning the kiosk went into a fit of giggles. The chips were dry ant hot-ish when I got back to the B&B. All in all, a successful errand.

4 Likes

Shout out to a fellow Baltrum visitor. I went there once, not long after a train conversation with a woman who introduced me to the must-know Dönkes about that Island: “Warum heißt die Insel ‘Baltrum’?—Weil man bald rum ist, so klein isse.”

1 Like

A nice, quiet place. (At least it used to be, haven’t been there for a while. Did have a look on Google Earth the other year; looks like the airstrip has tarmac now instead of grass.)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.