LEGO crime boss busted in Portland

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/01/lego-crime-boss-busted-in-port.html

3 Likes

As http://www.brickscascade.com has been wrapping up, it’s easy to see the kind of renaissance that Lego has been having with Adult Fans of Lego. And then there’s this. Part of me liked it better when hardly anyone would admit to playing with the bricks.

4 Likes

Zack is a LEGO Maniac.

7 Likes

I thought his name was Azar? (I always despised that ad campaign!)

1 Like

Yo I need a hookup for a hot kilo LEGO brick, randomized blocks please in terms of shape and color.

3 Likes

From the title, I was picturing a lego supervillain like Doctor Doom or Lex Luthor

SY355Lexluthor

10 Likes

Here’s hoping the judge throws the brick at him.

16 Likes

Piker.

4 Likes

Azar would solicit the theft of items from stores through websites such as Craigslist and OfferUp. Azar would meet with individuals who stole items, purchase the stolen merchandise for pennies on the dollar of what the item was worth, then advertise and sell the stolen merchandise on Craigslist, EBay, and OfferUp

It’s one of the more honorable business models I’ve seen online lately.

1 Like

Without the Kragle the charges won’t stick.

12 Likes

It’s just business…

tumblr_n3z9cekrO21qduyqso3_500

Lord Business!

15 Likes

It just makes me sad when people steal Legos for any other reason than to play with them.

10 Likes

LEGO Job Creator 10251

6 Likes

LEGO Crime Boss the new album by The Infantiles. In stores now!

3 Likes

Is it the 7 Stud or 12 Stud format?

3 Likes

What’s the street value for an uncut brick of bricks these days? And none of that Playmobil or Megablok shit either, just the pure, primary colors of the Danish mainline.

8 Likes

Are you admitting something there? :joy:

3 Likes

My statement should not be taken as an admission of guilt. (Ahem)

Seriously though, can you imagine just once getting a headline like:

“Law enforcement raid warehouse of notorious LEGO thief. Discover prolific, acre-sized battle between Star Wars and classic-space LEGO sets.”

10 Likes

Not a stud farm?

7 Likes

Boo! I say boo!
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes