LGBTQ+ & Queer Positive News

See! That’s pretty! Let’s do that! Cause it’s pretty!

8 Likes

Unlimited choices sounds fairest too.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Stephen Colbert Fireworks GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

5 Likes

I don’t know what that is but it is pretty.

11 Likes

The Vulcan IDIC symbol- Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combination.

12 Likes

Fun Wow GIF by lenasdoodle

10 Likes

Captain Scarlet Deal With It GIF by GerryAndersonTV

10 Likes

10 Likes

The Twofer, nicely done!!

11 Likes
14 Likes

LGBTQ+ history is coming to the small screen in the upcoming five-part docuseries The Book of Queer . Each episode will recount the lives of multiple, pitoval figures in queer history, and Discovery+ has just announced the full cast and release date, per Variety .

9 Likes
12 Likes

And in a kilt!

9 Likes

Crossposted from General Sportsball thread:

13 Likes

Although I had a brief sex education module as part of my middle school’s health class, the only things I learned were about abstinence, sexually transmitted diseases, and what “the birds and the bees” really meant. Not only did it feel like they were trying to scare students out of having sex, but all of this teaching was through a cishet lens. One of the first things I remember hearing was that sex was an act between a man and a woman. Since my sex education lessons were lacking, I would end up suppressing feelings for girls in high school to be seen as normal. Now, Sex Ed 120% , a manga series by Kikiki Tataki and Hotomura, gives teens and adults the sex education many have missed out on.

Set at an all-girls high school, the three-volume manga series from Yen Press focuses on health teacher Naoko Tsuji and a quirky cast of teens and adults as she attempts to fill in the gaps missing in teen sex education. Each chapter of the manga is divided into lessons in and out of the classroom as we are introduced to the characters and gradually get to know them better. In between chapters are pages devoted to extra lessons featuring statistics or facts about sex, genitalia, sexual orientation, and more. Not only does Tsuji address her students in a respectful manner without talking down to them, but she also addresses topics that are barely touched on or not talked about at all.

13 Likes
13 Likes
13 Likes

Lynda Carter, FtMFW!

12 Likes

Walks it like She talks it. Total hero.

11 Likes