LGBTQ+ & Queer Positive News

TIL…

Clouds and boxes again. I am personally for eliminating labels as much as possible and just living how you feel. But some may want to put a name to how they roll, and that is fine as well.

2 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong thinks it’s cool that he’s a bisexual icon, especially as young people have become more open about their own sexual identities.

“I like it. I think it’s fking cool that someone calls me a bisexual icon. I’ve seen that before. I’m like, ‘Fk, yeah!'” the 51-year-old musician, who came out as bi in 1995, recently told People magazine.

“Being a Gen X-er, I feel like there was a seed that got planted where it was the era in the ’90s that we came up, where men were discovering more of being with other men and being more bisexual, and coming out with that, whether it was someone like Kurt Cobain or what I was saying,” Armstrong told the publication, referencing a 1993 interview in which Cobain, the frontman for the influential grunge rock group Nirvana, discussed his own sexual identity.

7 Likes
4 Likes

It shouldn’t have come to this but still a positive outcome.

5 Likes

1 Like

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

5 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes

Neil Gaiman, once again effortlessly parrying trölls.

7 Likes
7 Likes

Good old Neil! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I like the author, but I really like the calm, gentle man.

7 Likes

Indeed! Also…

:grin:

this cracks me up and reminds me of the paternal side of my family…

5 Likes
4 Likes