Light turnout for Trump inauguration

I guess the guy is updating them as he gets them. No SF, either. He has a live list on bookface, apparently:

5 Likes

The Trump presidency is so egregious that Dr. Seuss is hitting back at it from beyond the grave.

32 Likes

Since I doubt anyone here was personally involved in blocking any entrances, that should make it just fine to mock attendance.

Oh, or were you hoping to use the actions of one small group that may or may not have had any impact on attendance as a way to shut down everyone who you don’t agree with?

15 Likes

No. You are putting words in my mouth. I didn’t say those things. No.

10 Likes

I have no idea what universe you’re beaming your posts from, but you’re either being intentionally ignorant or trolling me.

AGAIN. I’m not talking about the primaries. The DNC. Sanders. I do not care.

I am only talking about her rather by-the-numbers Presidential campaign itself.

Thank you.

14 Likes
16 Likes
21 Likes

Wow, that’s almost enough to make me feel a twinge of sadness for these CIA folks.

6 Likes
5 Likes

And remember, with the Women’s March a lot of participants were lined up along the march route, not on the Mall at all.

10 Likes

Also JFK and Walt Disney

I am shocked Trump is upset about an indication that he might be less regarded than he wants to be. Shocked.

6 Likes

Well, at least he waited until day to to have an actual press conference where he ordered his flack to threaten the press and lie about numbers that hurt Trump’s ego. This really is Baghdad Bob level BS. That guy’s photo is going to get a real work out…

14 Likes

My Photoshop skills are insufficient to make what needs to happen happen. Just putting that out there for the world to think about.

11 Likes

Is it bad that I am laughing my ass of that he is saying this ridiculous shit? We have actual issues in our country, right? Besides of course the important issue of turnout to the inauguration.

10 Likes

Great pictures! It’s wonderful to see inspirational pictures like that. Hopefully we’ll continue to see more of this in the coming days.

16 Likes

Leased, not sold.

17 Likes

Nothing is more important than his fragile ego.
Nothing. Get ready for 4 years of this. Just wait till some head of state snubs him by declining an invite. Bet you thought we’d least be on decent terms with Portugal.

Edit. I know someone just like this. It was the most exhausting two years of my life.

15 Likes

This explains the outfit:

15 Likes