Light turnout for Trump inauguration

In January? In D.C.? The hell you say!

2 Likes

Well, by posting something that contradicts The Trump Administration, BoingBoing will now be slammed as “Fake News”. Trump announced that the attendance would “break all of the records”, which may actually be true, but not in the way that he wanted it to be, but the LOWEST attendance ever.

11 Likes
15 Likes

I doubt she’d ever care to come close to those, gloves or not.

7 Likes

Thanks, that’s a much better comparison.

“The liberals are coming! The liberals are coming!”

7 Likes

He woulda gotten away with it, if it weren’t for those meddling kids!

7 Likes

It has been observed that Trump pointedly used “America First” as a slogan in his inaugural speech, a phrase that the Anti-Defamation League has repeatedly asked him to stop using, as it specifically invokes the anti-war group which, under its spokesman Charles Lindbergh, because known as an anti-Semitic Nazi-sympathizing group in 1941.

39 Likes

But his base looooove it.

15 Likes

I assume the cat buttons are intentional, too.

I don’t know how big a deal it was, but it has been pretty well reported.

(Hmm, NYT doesn’t get oneboxed? Well, here’s an excerpt:)

At several inauguration entrance checkpoints, different groups of protesters are locked down. “We have nothing to lose but our chains!” chant the Black Lives Matter protesters, literally using chains to shut down an entrance.

3 Likes

Any comment, @lamaranagram?

15 Likes

I agree - the outfit she wore was very flattering. So did Michelle Obama’s outfit (as always).

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/San_Frexit/status/822464947670106113

2 Likes

You sure those big areas of blanc aren’t just klansmen wearing their finest sheets?

23 Likes

She’s kind of growing on me. I still hate her rhetoric, but …tiger buttons? That’s so close to a pussy hat.

4 Likes

And those bucket hats are supercute!

1 Like

Decoy pussies. Needed being a woman in close proximity to Trump

28 Likes

It’s almost like the weather keeps getting warmer every winter. Weird how that happens.

I wonder if there’s anything about that on the White House website.

29 Likes

Yes, we know you voted for him.

2 Likes