Lightsaber pizza cutter

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/25/lightsaber-pizza-cutter.html

4 Likes

you-could-win-a-lightsaber-and-pizza

4 Likes

On one hand that cutting wheel is small, and that generally means harder to use. On the other hand, it has a light saber hilt for the handle.

I am really torn.

(On the third hand it would just sit in a drawer taking up space because I almost always use a large cutting board and a chefs knife to cut pizza.)

4 Likes

With the blastshield down I can’t see the pizza.

That’s no moon! It’s a pepperoni!!!

And so on.

4 Likes

FINALLY somebody else who knows how to cut pizza properly!!

1 Like

It’s from Chicago! It’s too thick to pick up!

Use the fork, Luke.

7 Likes

Pfft, a khyber crystal? Check out my Qixoni crystal.

I traded a travel visa to a shady trader for it, and maan is it bad ass.

1 Like

Not enough credits for the Krayt Dragon pearl, huh?

2 Likes

Your father’s pizza cutter: this is the kitchen tool of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant cutter… for a more civilized age.

3 Likes

The smaller the wheel, the more force (no, not The Force, but f=ma force) is concentrated in a smaller area, making it easier to cut a given pizza. Unless, and this is important, your pizza is thicker than the radius, in which case larger is better. Still, I agree, it looks too small for the handle proportionally-wise.

4 Likes

Pfft, do you even know where those “pearls” come from? A cloaca. Which is also a butt.

edit: oh…I just got that. Sorry.

1 Like

An elegant pizza cutter, for a more civilized age.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.