Like an Irish Spring

Oh, man. I remember almost every beat of this one. Down to carving off a slice of soap.

I used to riff on this series of ads. “Aye, O’Malley, you stink like an outhouse cooking on a hot summer day! Why not use Irish Spring?”

Yeah, sometimes huffing Doctor Bronner’s is all that gets me through the day.

DO NOT DILUTE!

27 Likes

9 Likes

:notes:Who’s the keeper of the word
@Beschizza hates to see?
M.i.c.k.e.y M.o.i.s.t

Mickey Mоist, (dum da dum), Mickey Mоist…:notes:

11 Likes

11 Likes

I use Lever 2000 and was SHOOK when they changed the shape of the bars a few years back.

What’s the deal with Dr. Bronners? Should I give it a try?

edit: apparently I’m an idiot and can’t type

3 Likes

If you use it in the morning it’s the finest soap for one particular part of the anatomy.

(I’ll see myself out.)

5 Likes

Their whistles, what are they?
Clean, their whistles are clean.

1 Like

Yeah… dermatologists buy their boats with payments from Irish Spring users.

5 Likes

Speaking of Murphy’s Oil Soap and old commercials, their jingle is forever burned into my brain:

“I’ve been using Murphy’s Oil Soap on this wood floor of mine
Now the dirt is finished and the finish is fine!”

4 Likes

@stefanjones: Please don’t ever change. You are the happiest of Mutants!

18 Likes

I’m going to guess it has something to do with the young girl whistling at an older man.

5 Likes

Get a bath and a Brazilian.

16 Likes

Soap or Sex Toys?

“Double Up”

5 Likes

A guy I used to work with asked me that once. He was in his mid 30s. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how dare you prescribe who she is or isn’t attracted to!

7 Likes

I think they sometimes change the shape of a bar of soap to reduce the weight of it. I remember when the standard bar of Dial was made more “ergonomic”, and it weighed a half ounce less than it’s predecessor. I wonder how many people noticed that they’re paying the same price as before but get less soap?

Dr. Bronners smells good. It hardly produces any lather. I found it a bit harsh on my skin after using it for awhile.

4 Likes

I apply Gojo with a right angle grinder at low speed equipped with brillo pads. Gets even the toughest black sulfurized molybdenum grease off, including skin if you go too fast. Ive done it, it works. Wire wheel too, though you’ll bleed some.

Afterward, french L’Occitane Almond Oil Body Soap. Dr. Bronners is nice, but doesn’t foam worth a damn.

8 Likes

That’s just the weakness peeling off!

19 Likes

Indeed. But the “Dr.” part should make one’s brow wrinkle a bit.

4 Likes

Is this the right time to tell you about Dr. Pepper?

7 Likes