Limits to trickle-down: Trump's tax-cut "boom" fizzles

Oh yeah.

Bunch of CEOs got pay raises though.

WAGE GROWTH!

1 Like

Well, if there is someone who might fall for the gambler’s fallacy…

1 Like
2 Likes

And then the rich ones said “gimme gimme, fuck the poors!” To which the GOP replied, “It shall be done, my master.”

3 Likes

Download1

4 Likes

Trump deserves no credit for this obscenity. All he did was sign the turd written and passed by the GOP (enabled by Dems who couldn’t politically afford not to vote for tax cuts).
Given Trump credit for this wrongly takes the blame away from the GOP who have been promoting extractive, impoverishing policies for decades.

2 Likes

From the Lexi-con for political language, last edition:

trickle (trĭkˈəl) down

v. to shaft
v. to ream
v. to redistribute inversely
v. to gush up
v. to take away from those who don’t have anything
v. to maintain the upper hand
v. eloquent slang for fuck you!
v. synonym for paddle harder, useless eaters!

Unfortunately though, the latest edition of the lexicon for political language (LPL) went out of print just now.

1 Like

6rZ8g8R

2 Likes

Trickled ON is more like it
With liquid warm and Yellow

3 Likes

I don’t even want to dignify this by calling it the gambler’s fallacy. If you think the roulette wheel is due to be black, at least black is actually one of the possible outcomes. This school of economics is betting on orange.

7 Likes

Ha! You’re correct. That did not occur to me. But it makes definitely sense in the light of how many people really like to get trickled on with warm and yellow liquid. Thank You for the hint.

It also makes sense to look at it this way: when getting pissed on by those above, it does trickle down. Especially when those doing the trickling have a prostate the size of a melon. (from a movie, but I forgot which one…)

Ha! Zoolander!

The tinkle-down theory.
Does the procedure involve a Russian hooker?

This clown needs to be fired, he clearly doesn’t know how to run an economy.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.