Lincoln Project brutally trolls Donald Trump as a Broken Man: "limp, old, tired, impotent..." (video)

Originally published at: Lincoln Project brutally trolls Donald Trump as a Broken Man: "limp, old, tired, impotent..." (video) - Boing Boing

5 Likes

The word “impotent” is definitely going to trigger him. Gangsters can’t countenance having their virility questioned or mocked.

Just to drive him a little bit crazy, I took to referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago. To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers.

14 Likes

In recent videos, it’s clear his hands are shrinking.

9 Likes

Because of course he was more offended by the “short fingered” part than the “vulgarian” part.

6 Likes

“Short fingered” was the only part he understood.

15 Likes

He’s never even been to Vulgaria!

13 Likes

He certainly didn’t watch any golden showers in Vulgaria.

5 Likes

exactly

3 Likes

Ooh! Ooh! I know where Vulgaria is! It’s bordered by Gauchia, Barbaria, Ignobilia, and Uncouthistan (the westernmost of the Stan countries). The five comprise the lesser-known Lower Countries.

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.