Lindsey Graham advises Trump to "punch a cop" just like the J6 insurrectionists did

Originally published at: Lindsey Graham advises Trump to "punch a cop" just like the J6 insurrectionists did | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Snl Thats Not How This Works GIF by Saturday Night Live

20 Likes

Has Lindsey Graham ever actually seen Trump?

12 Likes

No no, let it happen…

27 Likes

It sounds like Graham is still stuck on the “BLM thugs are destroying buildings and attacking police without consequences!” narrative and forgot to move on to a new script after the MAGA mob started doing that stuff in real life.

20 Likes

African Parents Be like..."When I was your age, I was at the TOP of my ...
Totally

14 Likes

The Death Cult is just itching for a fight.

7 Likes

If he wants his perp walk in the news showing him handcuffed, that’s about the only way he’s going to get it.

He’ll probably need one of those spittle masks, too. Maybe a gag, or a shriekback. Yes! A shriekback would be both effective and an enjoyable image.

4 Likes

What’s a shriekback? Is that the mask from Silence of the Lambs? My googling is only getting me a band.

It’d be a shame if that happened and they lost the keys.

4 Likes

Right Wing “Comedy”, eh? It’s a…

4 Likes

Lady G knows that anything, I mean anything, that makes trump look like a victim is gold even if if it includes violence and death.

Pretty low bar for a US Senator but then again it’s Graham. SC must be so proud to have a representative calling for bloodshed over a criminal act. Roy Moore must be asking some questions tonight.

8 Likes

What’s a shriekback?

I’ve been trying to find an image. A college friend worked as an orderly in the local prison for the criminally insane (or whatever they’re called now.) He once told me that they had a device for people who would incessantly scream, it was a plastic mask that would cover the mouth and channel their voice back to their ears. Maybe it was called a “talk back”. Anyway, the idea was to quiet them down until the doctor prescribed drugs.

It sounded positively medieval, and I remember being horrified at the thought that they needed such things so often that a company was able to make a profit by selling them.

It was a long time ago when I was young and naive, and didn’t realize people would gladly make a profit off of anything, especially human misery.

6 Likes

I 110% agree. He should resist arrest. Don’t go out like a punk. He’s a big guy, throw those little hands. Their small surface area probably hurts like the dickens.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

13 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

12 Likes
6 Likes

Appropriate in so many ways.

4 Likes

God forgive me for seeming to defend Lindsey Graham, but what Brainspore called the “‘BLM thugs are destroying buildings and attacking police without consequences!’ narrative” is still going strong, and that’s what’s behind Graham’s (latest) idiotic statement. The Trumpkin truth-spinners are working overtime to paint Bragg as a criminal-loving radical who lets the real crooks off while unfairly attacking obviously innocent, upstanding, white, nominally Christian,Republican demigods. His record of fewer convictions than his predecessor is seen as proof. That said, whatever Graham “meant”–he was only kidding,anyway–I’m sure that if Trump pulled out a gun and shot his arresting officer dead, Lickspittle Graham would find a way to demonstrate that it was George Soros’ fault.

7 Likes

You know what. It would be hilarious to see what would happen to him if he did try that

4 Likes

I dunno, I think trump should try it. Maybe he could try flinging poop like the j6 crowd. Would be a step up from his speeches.

8 Likes

He could punch Lindsey Graham. He’d definitely get away with that.

15 Likes