Lindsey Graham waxes mystical about Trump: "I'm trying to harness the magic"

Originally published at: Lindsey Graham waxes mystical about Trump: "I'm trying to harness the magic" | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Shut up, Lindsey.

47 Likes

“Lindsey Graham: Racism Is Magic”

54 Likes

Mostly the force-choking and lightning-from-the-fingers parts.

26 Likes

my little pony GIF

29 Likes

OMG, some of his mannerisms, evasions, and expressions are straight out of the Ricky Gervais’ Office. Overlay David Brent and this thing goes to a whole other place.

19 Likes

And he killed Sparky too!

10 Likes

So he wants magic, does he? What about Leviticus 20:27?

20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Or does he just want to be a wizard? Lev 20:6:

20:6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

14 Likes

Lindsey is thirrrrrrsty

hot music video GIF

5 Likes

“Do what thou wilt, shall get thee in trouble with the Law.”

15 Likes

"Graham: ‘Well, then you don’t understand me very much.’

Swan: ‘I don’t. That’s why I’m asking you.’"

In which Lindsey Graham discovers the point of interviews.

34 Likes

Translation: “I just want him to tell me how I can fool MOST of the people ALL of the time. Figuring it out all on my own is too hard.”

13 Likes

To be fair, DT does actually use one form of magic(k) quite well - the principle of “what I tell you three times is true.”

His ceaseless repetition of his lies doesn’t actually make them true of course, but manages to convince a large number of people somehow that they are.

13 Likes

“I could throw [Trump] over tomorrow. Why aren’t I?”

Well Linsey, we’re all assuming it’s because if you try, he’ll spill the beans about your sexuality.
That won’t go down with the folks back home now will it?

5 Likes

“Mitt Romney didn’t do it, John McCain didn’t do it, there’s something about Trump…”

Oh jeezus. The “something” is that he energized morons who don’t think too deeply about policy or science or economics, he offered personality with no depth, he offered vengeance on perceived enemies, most of whom happen neighbors and relatives. That is NOT good for the country you dumb ass, it just increases partisanship and anger and violence. You say January 6th “was a dark day” but is not over yet, and you are enabling it.

20 Likes

Or does he just want to be a wizard? Lev 20:6:

I’m pretty sure he’s auditioning for Grand Wizard.

6 Likes

How can it be so sweet to be a Senator that one would annihilate one’s own identity for it?

2 Likes

He’s a weird guy.

3 Likes

So, Wormtail Graham?

13 Likes

“Harness the magic” no he’s trying to crack the grift code.

5 Likes