Lindsey Graham waxes mystical about Trump: "I'm trying to harness the magic"

Lindsey, it’s just practice, practice, practice.

9 Likes

Magic is all that’s left.

6 Likes

44 Likes

“What I’m tryin’ to do is just harness the magic,"

18 Likes

And here I thought that Lindsey’s about-face concerning Trump was due to his being blackmailed – about his sexual orientation, or Russian money, or something worse – but it turns out he just wants some of that old black magic (ie., populist charisma).

Pitiful.

1 Like

Silly! You know that you only selectively use quotes that benefit conservative values/to oppress women and gays right?

1 Like

He honestly and truly doesn’t care. That’s the problem with all of these politicians (including a lot of dems). They aren’t operating on a “big picture” view of things. The health of the country and system don’t matter as long as they meet the immediate goals of winning the next election etc…

-as evidenced in “global warming? who cares? But it’ll hurt the economy if we force a transition to renewables!”

5 Likes

… And I tell him every day that he wants to listen

In other words, you never tell him.

3 Likes

He thinks he can somehow control a rabid dog and use him. LOL. Good luck with that. When everything is covered in piss and your party is full of frothy at the mouth rabid nuts, maybe you can look back and this moment and realize how stupid you are.

7 Likes

Reposted because Lady G asked me to:

8 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

11 Likes

Yeah!

4 Likes

Does it count as an about-face if you were a two-faced political hack to begin with?

two-faced

8 Likes

Not to create nightmares, but this makes me imagine trump and graham doing this duet:

2 Likes

Sorry, I forgot the doctrine of White-definitely-not-Middle-Eastern Jesus aka Evangelical Jesus aka We’re-Holier-than-y’all Jesus. \s

2 Likes

Hey Lindsey, you are describing a demon there.

3 Likes

EnUh3n5W4AEMmx9

Via DankDuneMemes

6 Likes

“I’m trying to harness the magic”

What are things a racist Brony says? :thinking:

There is no dark side of the Trump. Matter of fact, it’s all dark.

11 Likes

I’m going to argue that while they both have grey hair, Lindsey Graham is definitely no mentat!

And Brown stained lips aren’t the mark. It’s the ruby red of sapho juice.

3 Likes