Lindsey Graham says "Joe Biden is as good a man as God ever created" in new ad

Even in dim light, it’s hard not to recognize a giant orange ass.

To quote Gen. Buck Turgidson: “Well, I’d hold off judgment on a thing like that, Sir, until all the facts are in.”

1 Like

Sounds like they deep faked Lindsey Graham’s head on Mr. Rogers’ to make this dumb thing. Praise Gord.

1 Like

A Republican politician changing his mind about something? I’m Sshocked I tell you. SHOCKED!

I don’t know, but the Trump Organization’s stable of lawyers would have fun keeping you in civil court until you die and/or go broke.

Now if you found someone else named Eric Trump (or even better, Donald Trump) and had them endorse Joe Biden it would be more along the lines of the commercials where someone named Mackenzie Book (Mac Book) endorsed the Microsoft Surface laptop. They might still sue you out of spite, but I think you’d have a solid First Amendment defense.

You do realize those videos of Graham are real, I hope. They just predate Trump’s election as president.

1 Like

Yes, but the way these politicians have open access to their rear ends to suit their career political aims, you’d think they were Howdy Doody

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.