List of films with the most fucks per minute

Originally published at: List of films with the most fucks per minute | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I’m a little shocked that we don’t get a Kevin Smith film until no. 37…

14 Likes

The screenshot on the article is misleading as it is sorted by ascending FPM.

10 Likes

I was kind of expecting Pick of Destiny just because of:

♪ It was I who fucked the dragon, fuck-a-lie sing fuck-a-loo. And if you try to fuck with me then I shall fuck you, too! ♪

2 Likes

Or . . . .

9 Likes

7 Likes

I didn’t notice the course language in “Hoffa” at all. . It’s been a few years since seeing it, but it’s not like the language jumped out at me like it does with a Tarantino movie, where it’s a form of punctuation.

5 Likes

Wait, Blood In, Blood Out? I am pretty sure I saw this movie in a HS class, but it must have been the edited version, I don’t remember a bunch of fucks.

3 Likes

What about the movies where they run out?

3 Likes

hGU3AV8

19 Likes

Wow, technically not a movie movie but still a film, at least Raw was released in theaters. I would have thought Eddie Murphy with Delirious and Raw had the most bad words but nope.

I haven’t seen all the movies on the list but using that word that many times in some of those movies seems a little gratuitous.

4 Likes

That looks like it’s sorted by totals, though. Headline is FPM?

2 Likes

True…

2 Likes

The next time I have to put some shit piece of furniture from Ikea, I can beat that easily while being filmed, no fucking bullshit…

7 Likes

I can’t believe “Midnight Run” doesn’t even make the list. I remember the second half of that movie being nothing BUT fucks. Made it pretty hilarious to watch censored on cable TV.

9 Likes

You got to sneak them in more stealthily. Allow me.

I can beat that easily while being filmed, no bull-fucking-shit…

3 Likes

I guess it’s just as well they left tv shows out of it…

8 Likes

Then there is this little “gem”. https://youtu.be/SOxt6k9H7FE

2 Likes

trailer-park-boys-bubbles

4 Likes

This would undoubtedly win FPS (f*cks per scene), but probably not sustainable for the entire episode, let alone a movie.

3 Likes