Listen: Stuttering John actually talks to Trump on the phone in bold prank

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/29/listen-stuttering-john-actual.html

5 Likes

I feel it would have been better to keep quiet about the security breakthrough and to see what else could be phished out of them.

(Edited for the missing word.)

12 Likes

The best people, at work.

14 Likes

“Donnie? Hey, Vlad here. You up?”

15 Likes

Is there a non-itunes link? I don’t have any apple software on my systems.

Edit:

Found it for anybody else in the outside of Apple ecosystem people:

17 Likes

“I’d rather do the larger solution rather than the smaller solution.”

“But what I’d REALLY like to do is the Final Solution.”

13 Likes

OMG, I’ve been fantasizing about Stuttering John being in a press briefing with Aunt Lydia, but this is even better!

2 Likes

Donny has Prince Albert in the can.

6 Likes

It’s huuuuuuuuge list. With only the best people, though some I assume are liberals.

2 Likes

Is it really that hard for them to recognize that it’s the incompetence endemic to this administration that is to blame?

2 Likes

Prediction: This blows up from embarrassment to catastrophe, and while it’s swirling something unrelated goes sideways and in the confusion gets fupped duck, causing someone to do something monumentally stupid, bringing the whole house of cards crashing down, the entire schmear one giant ball of wax, baba booey! and so forth.

1 Like

tumblr_obmiruFtTm1uyav8ao1_400

6 Likes

That’s some James Bond stuff right there.

10 Likes

instead of posting/talking about this nonsense, we should talk about how trump likely has gotten other women pregnant while married and paid for abortions - it’s extremely likely

3 Likes

Why? Nobody cares. I can’t vote for him less, and his followers (i.e. Congressional Republicans) wouldn’t care if he murdered his wife on national television.

7 Likes

All I can think of, is that I sure hope nobody gave him an actual functioning nuclear football. He’d probably activate it on ambien and have no memory at all of why everything is so muchroom cloud-ey all of a sudden.

5 Likes

tumblr_ntt26aDJzs1toamj8o1_400

7 Likes

Soooo Trump got his crank yanked?

Nice.

3 Likes

I do like the idea of just being able to ring up your representatives.

And this conversation he had shows why the White House Press Secretary is an unneeded position that should be abolished. The prez can answer the fucking questions.

1 Like

Well, she is an immigrant…

5 Likes