Listen to all the Foo Fighters' Bee Gees covers right here!

Originally published at: Listen to all the Foo Fighters' Bee Gees covers right here! | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Shadow Dancing now and forever. :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

These will be so awesome live at the next company party.

5 Likes

Buying it for my Dear Wife a Foo lover and Bee Gee fan-atic.

2 Likes

listening to the tracks is nice, but I prefer the visual dissonance of seeing the foo fighters singing these.

2 Likes

I am, evidently, the first naysayer about this unexpected union of Foo Fighters and Bee Bee music. I am reminded of the angry gentleman who covered Sounds of Silence. The two just don’t mix. It seems more of a mockery on the part of the time-honored and revered Foo Fighters than an actual attempt to make something both FF and BG fans could enjoy. No apologies. I like them both. Just as they are. FFs could have left these covers alone and the world would never have missed them.

Pardon my humorous typo. Bee Bee? Oops.

1 Like

I’ve not always liked the Foo Fighters’ covers but i have always really enjoyed their passion to share what they love. Their versions of “Baker Street” and “Down in the Park” are ok, but they feel more like homages than trying to do something new, and that’s what I get from these Bee Gee songs.

Dave Grohl comes across as basically a huge music fan who loves the music he grew up with, but one with a platform to share it, and there’s something about that I love (see also his work on Probot).

2 Likes

Is Disco finally making a comeback? I, for one, am here for it, whatever Mark Watney says

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.