Listen to GOP congressman Jason Lewis imitate the voice of a distraught sexually-traumatized woman

“He’ll help protect the unborn babbies!! And also me, from you know, THOSE [dark] people.”

15 Likes

So another misogynistic Republican, but I repeat myself. Seriously, they are no longer bothering to hide the racist, sexist, dominionist assholes that they are. Anyone voting for these jerks can not be allowed to claim ignorance when these characteristics come to the fore. If you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

9 Likes

And keep you from accessing medication in time of need.

6 Likes

I’m sure it’s been mentioned many times, but this is the “America made great again”, signifying being an asshole makes you the winner. Get it? The Left/Dems - weak sissies. The Right/Repubs - Do what we want, ‘cuz Merica. It’s always been around, and it seems to be working. I’m not worried about California during the elections, maybe I should be. But it’s dudes like this that keep getting reelected, that make me think the majority actually likes the country divided like this. I mean made great again!

2 Likes

This election year is a year when the rock has been lifted and the GOP is scurrying around for cover.

There is a French Hill (R-AK) advertisement has 2 female African-American voice actors “arguing” that Democrats could bring back lynchings against black men:

Some articles on the background of this fallacious ad.

7 Likes

When I used to drive from Houston -> Dallas and back a lot, my crappy car didn’t have a CD player and the tape deck was busted. So AM radio was the best option because FM cut out a lot in the boonies. I listened to lots of conservative radio to help me stay awake on the road…angry, misanthropic, but awake.

1 Like

Hey Rep. Jason Lewis…

ladies-finger

Then that above gif is for them, too. Fuck these misogynistic pricks. I’m sick of them.

12 Likes

Because they think it’s not aimed at them, but women who “put themselves in that position” by being too slutty, or dressing too provocatively, or voting for the democrats or whatever… They think if they endorse this kind of thing, they’ll be treated like queens, and not be under threat, because they’re not “that” kind of woman that GETS raped, or if they do, they think that they’ll be the exception. They buy into the patriarchal horseshit that is shoved down our throats from the day we’re born.

15 Likes

Oh, and there is that, too, racism.

12 Likes

for all those reasons plus 45 i have eschewed radio since the election. i listen to virtually nothing but music from my large collection of jandek albums. not everyone enjoys that but for those for whom it is too much i will play silence.

7 Likes

I think it may be time for me to begin my career as a sexual assualt adviser where I, as a hairy, slightly chubby gay male, start making moves on all these hetero white men who claim it’s not such a big deal to be groped or fondled or pinned down against their will.

I’ll shout, “get over yourself, it’s just flirting, you delicate snowflake!” as I probe their anuses with my fingers to show my appreciation for their physical form. I should crowdsource so I can fly to DC and start my immersive educational course in the restroom stalls of congress.

(Definitely sarcasm, btw - Republican males are gross, but they could be hotter if they just smiled more)

8 Likes

Listen to GOP congressman Jason Lewis imitate the voice of a distraught sexually-traumatized woman

Let’s not and say we did.

6 Likes

I see now that there are no rules.

6 Likes

I will disagree respectfully and slightly. There are no rules for Republicans. Because we have consciences that hold us to some level of civility. They do not. Period.

7 Likes

I get the sarcasm, but that planted an image in my brain that will take a hell of a lot of bleach to remove. Thanks a lot… :astonished:

1 Like

Same Jackass who thinks that anything less then rape can just be brushed aside of course is on record calling transgender students using the restroom or locker room of choice “an abomination”.

1 Like

Hard pass.

5 Likes

Blew my last chance to leave the country five years ago. Know some one who might be willing to marry me but I’d prefer to stay with my partner which of course makes it harder. I’ve become so withdrawn though because honestly it was bad enough but now it’s so bad that I just don’t want to see a human face anymore… or read words… basically anything associated with the nasty violent apes we apparently are is too much.

4 Likes

LEWIS: How traumatizing is it? How many women at some point in their lives have a man come onto them, place a hand on shoulder, or maybe their thigh, kiss them, and they would rather not have that happen, is that really going to be seared in your memory, that you’ll need therapy for, that you’ll never get over tHe MoSt tRaUmAtIziNg ExPerIeNce ? COME ON. She wasn’t raped.<<

I guess we can spread the news in the gay community that that Jason Lewis won’t mind if a man were to reach out to pinch his butt, cop a feel or steal a couple of kisses - bonus points for open mouth and on national TV.

All you have to do to stay appropriate is not rape him, so - let’s all have a go!

What would be the most effective place to advertise this message?

3 Likes

To be fair*, it was a PAC, and even French Hill has denounced it. A similar ad popped up in at least one more state.

* yeah, fuck that these days.

“Black Americans for the President’s Agenda” Here’s one of the Black American donors:

4 Likes