Listen to the man suing Gwyneth Paltrow imitate her "blood-curdling scream" for the court

Originally published at: Listen to the man suing Gwyneth Paltrow imitate her "blood-curdling scream" for the court | Boing Boing

Clearly, this man is no longer charming.

1 Like

I think he should have taken his lawyer’s advice and accepted the out-of-court settlement offer of $100K worth of jade vagina eggs.

14 Likes

Given Goops freefall he might owe in disposal fees. :wink:

2 Likes

As much as I dislike Paltrow for her snake oil peddling, I think this guy is full of more shit than she is.

6 Likes

money grab. if you spend enough time at a ski resort, you will either crash into someone or someone will crash into you.

Excellent argument for avoiding them.

3 Likes

I don’t know who is right here… But I just know that this is yet another celebrity trial that is sucking up too much oxygen when we’ve got real problems to deal with… At least the Heard-Depp trial had something to say about how poorly women are treated in our society… this is just… who cares?!?

It’s depressing just how much attention stuff that really doesn’t matter to those of us not directly involved get when we have, like… what a dozen or so 4 alarm fires happening right now around the world?

3 Likes

Maybe she can send them some jade butthole eggs. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.