Little Debbie was a real girl, this is her story

Originally published at: Little Debbie was a real girl, this is her story | Boing Boing

…

6 Likes

Did you see the caption under the video? :wink:

I am personally not a huge fan of Little Debbie snacks, and the oatmeal pie cookies have approximately 5,000 calories per cookie, but I could watch Matt Mitchell talk about Little Debbie snacks all day.

2 Likes

Was ?

3 Likes

Yeah. She stopped being a girl about 50 years ago.

4 Likes

IDK give me a Meximelt any day!

2 Likes

I saw it and I noticed this is not the exactly the same version I have. Maybe a release for Latin America?

In related news, the original Gerber baby died last year at age 95.

2 Likes

They’re not exactly health food but they’re not that bad for a treat.

I love those Christmas Tree Cakes at Christmas time.

The tree cakes also not health food but not bad for once a year treat.

3 Likes

No offense to Debbie at all, but Little Debbie are the vastly inferior snack food products in the shopping aisle. Hostess products are far better in my opinion (though I’ve sworn off all snack cakes and such entirely because, as pointed out by others, there’s like a bajillion calories in the darned things).

2 Likes

I was wondering if anyone would post this. Also:

OMG, I love the Christmas trees too!

I guess they basically just keep making the same cake over and over, but in different shape for the seasons.

2 Likes

Fudgie the Whale has entered the chat

6 Likes

Cool!
I used to basically live off Nutty Bars, coffee, and American Spirits.
Nutty bars for the win!

4 Likes

Love those so much! I’m a big fan of zebra cakes, Swiss rolls, nutty bars, and the choc-covered caramel cookie bars, too.

A few years ago, I took three diff kinds of LD Christmas Trees to the bar one night not long before Xmas. I gave the lovely owner first choice, then the wonderful bartender, and my drinks were free all night beer

My friends then had their choice as they arrived. The first ones to run out were the choc, then the choc fudge, then the white choc…and everyone who got the latter said it was their fave anyway tophat-biggrin

7 Likes

I refer to Little Debbie as my ex.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.