Little known feature on French's Mustard lid

He handles his mustard like he’s 3D-printing it on, and the nozzle has to be .1 mm from the surface.
DUDE just hold it 5-6" above and not tilt it like an awkward 5-year old when you squeeze.

4 Likes

Everyone knows Nissans send mixed signals.

4 Likes

There’s a better secret–buy mustard that doesn’t come in a goddam squeeze bottle.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Frenchs-Classic-Yellow-Mustard-Ounce/dp/B07DK1S7LP/ref=sr_1_8?crid=ZB7I7QAQZD9&keywords=french's%2Bmustard&qid=1562171655&s=grocery&sprefix=French's%2Bmustard%2Caps%2C169&sr=1-8&th=1

:wink:

9 Likes

Aww don’t be a hater. I like mustard in all its many forms but lets be real. Yellow mustard is great and a classic because it Tastes Like Summer. Nothing else will do.

8 Likes

Strictly salt & pepper on my sangwhich, no mystery sauce needed. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Now, if only it tasted like mustard!

12 Likes

face-with-rolling-eyes

3 Likes

I think we’re overlooking the real problem: this psychopath is putting mustard directly on the cucumbers.

10 Likes

Scene 24, ‘The Perfect Zig-Zag’, take 520…

ca594223c14c78d0c712371f4f22d544

12 Likes

Here’s the feature that I have the most experienced with.

I’ve not eaten of the yellow nasty since.

3 Likes

Last time I rented a Nissan Versa, it earned the nickname “Spork”. Anyone who has ever tried eating soup or salad with a spork will understand.

4 Likes

NOW you tell me.
Mustard_Guy

13 Likes

Sorry. If you’re not eating a hot dog with yellow mustard, neon green relish, and chopped onion you are a heretic and should spend some time in the pillory.

9 Likes

Darn it. I thought this would be a secret hack to stop the first few squirts out of the bottle from being water with a little mustard coloring.

Why can’t French’s make a bottle that can be stored upside down, like the ketchup folks do?

10 Likes

I quite like the car overall, but this might have to do with it being a Versa Note, which is quite different than the Versa. (Which does look pretty sporkish, The Note, I’d say, is more forkish, with a sharp cutting edge on one tine so you don’t always need a knife.)

3 Likes

French’s is for making potato salad and curry chicken. For sammches and other uses where you actually want to taste mustard, Beaver Russian Hot Mustard.

5 Likes

Just shake it. Works great.

Add me to the “never had a problem” squeezing it out list.

And add me to the “likes yellow mustard” list. “Mustard” is just a sauce made with a mix of spices in a carrier. The ingredients of French’s yellow mustard are:

Distilled Vinegar, Water, #1 Grade Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spice, Natural Flavors and Garlic Powder.

I mean, it’s got mustard seed in it, tumeric for color, and other spices. It’s just a matter of taste. To me, it tastes like “NY deli.” At least it doesn’t have (ecch) horseradish in it.

5 Likes

Oh yeah?

4 Likes

Take that!

4 Likes