Little known feature on French's Mustard lid

I enjoyed that too, this little nub… here, lets go in closer and slower this time… you see it? Closer still, it stick out, high above the surrounding area… yes, this nub is amazing. Just look at it. Ponder it’s existence and what it means for your life.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the ketchup.

15 Likes

https://www.frenchsflavoringredients.com/products/frenchs

26%20PM

Top that?

9 Likes

My mileage may vary. If there isn’t much left in the bottle and most of the solid bits are stuck to the side I’ve still gotten the bread soggening liquid first squirt on occasion.

4 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

I am

… right now. So I guess I ought to be in the pillory.

Though technically I am not eating anything at all, right now, either. :wink:

2 Likes

My wife and I can’t have kids because she thinks it’s okay to put ketchup on a hotdog.

No way am I going to risk passing along a genetic defect like that to the next generation.

7 Likes

And Carolina-style pulled pork.

2 Likes

Maybe but it’s faster to place the blade on a flat surface, put your thumb over breakaway notch, and crank it real quick like you’re opening a bottle.

Or also get a better knife like an olfa with a blade guard that doubles as your snapper

2 Likes

True story, I rented a Renault in France a few days ago and saw no indicator on the fuel gauge or anywhere on the dashboard of where the fuel tank was.

Of course on refueling I guessed wrong first time around…

2 Likes

There’s a better secret–buy mustard that doesn’t come in a goddam squeeze bottle.

Maille, Inglehoffer, and Bookbinder’s would like a word.

2 Likes

Dang. You got me good

Easy, tiger!

2 Likes

Well, although she’s clearly a sufferer, you are clearly not a carrier, so you’re probably safe

3 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

You have problems with your mustard bottle.

I have a tantrum-throwing toddler for a president our country doesn’t know how to excise, we’re devolving into an even more fascist state, we’re trying to start even more wars, and we’re conducting test runs for ethnic cleansing within our borders.

Happy 4th, I guess.

:musical_note: Waaaah waaaahhhh…:musical_note: /s

6 Likes

Mayo vs. mustard? I find it odd that the UK’s leading mayo brand (Hellman’s) has no mustard in it, while in France it is nigh-on impossible to buy ANY jar of mayo that does not have mustard as an ingredient.
Make-at-home recipes seem divided, but brief research suggests many do like to include it.
Do US mayo brands habitually contain mustard or eschew it?

1 Like

No idea, wrong side of the pond.

2 Likes

(I knew that!) :wink:

I’m sure one of our colonial cousins will be along soon to educate us about what new-world mayo contains.

1 Like