Live video: Guns and drugs in Chris Brown LAPD standoff

Or maybe that’s where he banished his architect…oh, wait, it doesn’t appear he had one. Perchance he designed the house himself?

3 Likes

It’s because of Drake, right?

They should probably check his microwave for hot peppers too.

5 Likes

He’s a felon, so he shouldn’t have any guns.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, I am a fan of another far less known musician named “Chris Brown”, it makes web searches difficult.

It amazes me that a wanna-be tough-guy with so much money has a house that is so boring and tactically naive. If he was the chancellor of UC Berkeley he, his drugs, and his guns would already have been long gone.

1 Like

A while back (three or four years), he released a new album. One reviewer said, given his history and how crap his music was, "no stars. Ever. "

Chris Brown: no stars. Ever.

13 Likes

Nah, not with the helicopter right there. They aren’t THAT dumb. Though if that went away, he may want to worry…

2 Likes

Helicopters somehow prevent ‘Death by Cop?’

2 Likes

Helicopters with cameras showing a live feed I think would deter it, but I am not an expert.

2 Likes

Doesn’t Chris Brown also have Blood gang involvement? Not that a felon, woman beating, a-hole associated with the Bloods would have a duffelbag of guns and drugs in his house or anything…

2 Likes

other people, other circumstances, I might offer up the ol’ “Correlation is not Causation” but really I can’t be bothered.

3 Likes

Color me highly skeptical.

1 Like

thanks for an interesting post and not an amazon affiliate link for a doorstop.

I’m betting that if one were able to do a statistical study of the percentages of gang member homes, regarding possession of illegal firearms and/or drugs, there may be a little more than correlation…

If I were to color you, it would probably be purple. I like purple…

I prefer:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.