Live: VP debate

No dropout for me.

1 Like

Have nor seen any

2 Likes

Moved it into an existing consulate at that. Big woop.

4 Likes

Jesus Christ with the “you gave Iran billions of dollars” talking point. It was their fucking money!

6 Likes

He is suffering from the same problem that Al Gore had in debates. His body language reacting to what she says is insufferable. Smarmy? I dunno what word to use for it.

With Gore it was his sighing and whatnot, but with Pence it is this look like anyone disagreeing with him to his face is an amusing novelty. I guess I am having a hard time not seeing him in the evangelical role, but he has this “I am right because god says I am right” look. As if it is ridiculous that anyone would question or differ.

It’s very painful to watch.

9 Likes

I just wonder what the fuck is the point in having a moderator when the human shaped jar of mayo that’s been injected with white male privilege just talks over her…

9 Likes

As a man he has no obligation to listen to a woman. Except mother of course.

10 Likes

How has the debate commission not enacted a policy of cutting the mic of a participant going over time yet?

13 Likes
11 Likes

Amen, brother. Or just bring someone onstage to screw his lid on tighter.

5 Likes

Exactly

3 Likes
8 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Motherfucker is dodging abortion. That won’t even play well with Republicans. Wtf…

6 Likes

Interesting that in the China discussion that Pence chose to pivot the conversation back to Covid. Doesn’t seem like a winning move.

8 Likes
14 Likes

You got what you wanted, Mike. Now leave me alone.

– Mother Pence on inauguration night.

Still makes me smile.

10 Likes

Why does the size of Barret’s family matter to her being a SCJ? What bearing does it have on ANYTHING.

6 Likes

I’m raiding in classic wow during this and some jackass about 10 min in yells on discord “Mike Pence is destroying Koala Harris!!!”

I muted him right then and there, not because we don’t see eye to eye politically…but because he clearly is delusional.

6 Likes

Maybe he is telegraphing their long term plans for converting to a hereditary monarchy.

5 Likes

Right?

And…

15 Likes