Look at this speed eating champ wolf down 3.5 large jars of mayonnaise in 3 minutes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/29/look-at-this-speed-eating-cham.html

4 Likes

31 Likes

How does one decide that they’re going to get good at something like this? Do they just wake up one morning with the urge to start guzzling down mayo?

10 Likes

chewbacca-no-headshake

32 Likes

Bring me…a bucket.

41 Likes

Thanks, but no thanks.

5 Likes

My god… I could feel waves of nausea just reading the headline.

10 Likes

Calling the Mayo Clinic in 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . .

39 Likes

I regret that I have but one li[k]e to give for [your] co[mment].

4 Likes

21 Likes

7 Likes

I accidentally won a Skyline chili coney dog eating contest in college (guy I was supposed to judge [ie didn’t shove any into his pockets] didn’t show up, so I had to fill his slot and just ate faster than everyone else… shrug). This seems far more disgusting. Did she have to keep it down for a certain number of minutes? I’m not going to watch. I have a weak stomach… =`M

8 Likes

Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.

Do Guinness World Record holders get a discount coupon for Guinness stout or something? Because I see no benefit owning this particular record, I think even if you brought it up at a party people would slowly back away from you and avoid you for the rest of the night.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Very gross, yet still not the most inhumane thing Guinness Book of World Records has been involved in…

9 Likes

“Welcome, neighbor. Remember, everyone is special in their own little way.”

" Look at this speed eating champ wolf down 3.5 large jars of mayonnaise in 3 minutes"

“Oh…no, no, no, no - not like that. That isn’t what I meant.”

14 Likes

Other “fun” challenges, drinking a gallon of milk in under 15 minutes and keeping it down for at least an hour. Or here’s one I’ve actually witnessed, eating a stick of butter in two bites and yes these are all gag reflex inducing.

1 Like

Winner, winner, chicken dinner?

2 Likes

So… that happened. I guess this day isn’t a total waste. Did she take the last half jar home for a snack later?

2 Likes

Furthermore, when you’re living your life and you suddenly have a moment of self-reflection and realize this is what your life has become, how do you say to yourself “nah, I still think this is what I want to do with my life”?

2 Likes