Look at this speed eating champ wolf down 3.5 large jars of mayonnaise in 3 minutes

quark-but-why

15 Likes

I know she can’t throw up, but do I get some kind of prize if I watch the whole thing and I don’t throw up?

Doubt I’d win it though.

5 Likes

15 Likes

“Watch… mayo”

16 Likes

Ewww - mayo is truly Satan’s condiment. I mean a sparse bit of it is ok in some sandwiches, but even the amount most places put on is too much for me. A jar? Big nope.

4 Likes

While I appreciate your sharing grandma’s all natural laxative recipe; I think I’ll just stop by the drug store.

6 Likes

Because the divide between Hellman’s and Kraft Miracle Whip lovers is as trenchant as Pepsi vs Coke?

8 Likes

Close: Chicken salad.

ETA: Or maybe egg salad.

9 Likes

Truly, the greatest divide of our time! :wink:

3 Likes

2015-08-26-1440587656-1100360-1fRw07v3z4atC1cFqdWCqw

4 Likes

I’m a huge mayo fan and this makes me want to hurl.

3 Likes

Look at this speed eating champ wolf down 3.5 large jars of mayonnaise in 3 minutes

No.

7 Likes

CSB

One of my friends in HS had a bottle of liquid smoke in his fridge. We all laughed because of the Simpsons. Someone said “I’d eat that”.

Well, being a bunch of immature HS kids, we scrounged up some waffle mix and caramel, we each threw in a few bucks and bet him $20 he wouldn’t.

We all lost a few bucks that day.

/CSB

5 Likes

Jesus. No. Stop. Why.

7 Likes

86.35 oz of mayonnaise in 3 minutes.

That sent me into a fetal position, I will never be right again.

13 Likes

But will you ever be “right now” again?

12 Likes

…maaaaan

3 Likes

No, on a scale of 1 - 10, that was like a 12 of gut wrenching displeasure.

6 Likes

Doubly for me…re: Hellman’s.

2 Likes

Finally, a chance to use a GIF of Cameron eating mayonnaise that’s both generally and specifically appropriate!

4 Likes