Lord Buckethead wins 249 votes in UK general election challenge to Prime Minister May

Keep an eye on page 94, I’m sure there’ll be something continued there…

And on the subject of Lords, it’s not just humans:

"ZARNIWOOP: But don’t you see that people live or die on your word?

MAN: It’s nothing to do with me, I am not involved with people. The Lord knows I am not a cruel man.

ZARNIWOOP: Ah! You say . . . the Lord! You believe in . . .

MAN: My cat. I call him the Lord. I am kind to him.

ZARNIWOOP: All right. How do you know he exists? How do you know he knows you to be kind, or enjoys what you think of as your kindness?

MAN: I don’t. I have no idea. It merely pleases me to behave in a certain way to what appears to be a cat. What else do you do? Please I am tired."

6 Likes

The Unionist kept Thatcher in power for a while whilst her government was disintegrating under the internal pressure of sleaze. With Brexit threatening the return of cross-boarder tensions in Ireland, I don’t think that a strong Unionist voice in Parliament is going to be very helpful. Not helped by May’s weird totalitarian stance on… everything.

2 Likes

I wonder if the Welsh party will ever branch out in to Tartan Cymru, Gingham Cymru and Paisley Cymru.

7 Likes

This is news to me. Have English Bed and Breakfasts been poaching boarders from the ones in ireland?

4 Likes
5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.