Los Angeles mayor orders utilities cut at cringey TikTok bro's mansion after massive COVID parties

Call me an old curmudgeon, whatever, but: Who is this guy, and why should I care? (outside the risk to public health, that is.)

God I love the Rubber Bandits. In an age when any sort of random bullshit is labeled as “satire”, true satirists are a delight.

Meanwhile, reading this headline I cannot help but wish that oxygen was a utility.

1 Like

“Influencer” always makes me think of Bea Arthur in History of the World Part 1.

“Oh, a bullshit artist!”

8 Likes

That line gets a laugh out of me every single time, no matter how many times I see the movie. She delivers it perfectly.

4 Likes

Let’s build an unscalable wall around Mar a Lago on November 4, and dump all of the influencers, pharma bros, flat earthers, maskholes, trumphumpers, and ammosexuals there.

escape

2 Likes

This is one of the most long-winded ways of saying they were born into it that I’ve ever read. BUT! It was brilliantly written! Bravo!

My daughter watches these kids. Article says their net worth is $20MM :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Goddamnit.

2 Likes

So what’s with the woman in the youtube video in the OP auto-tuning her voice?

And for those of you feeling a little envious of those influencer paychecks … Humble Bundle has you covered.

Yeah. Can’t Bryce’s parents just pull him out of the house by his ear and send him to his room?

And to think James Tiptree wrote “The girl who was plugged in” back in 1973. Ahead of her time or what?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.