Loser Roy Moore is sore at Muslims, Marxists, and Doug Jones' gay son

He has a pathetic and weak god if we can defy it by voting.

If his god is so powerful it should try harder to actually exist. Maybe try out some fully documented miracles with lots of video evidence from multiple independent sources?

7 Likes

Also, the muslim god is the same one moore claims to worship in the first place.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Better than admit his own son is a Criminal.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/10/son-senate-candidate-roy-moore-arrested.html

7 Likes

Oh yeah? If you live in Alabama, it’s harder to make that call,* because you’ll see that all his unhinged rants come with calls to donate. Right now he’s asking for donations to his “election integrity” fund. Whether he’s nuts enough to think he can win or not, it’s still cha-ching, cha-ching.

*It’s also harder to make the call because so many people here are so ignorant or crazy in various ways. I noticed recently that my basic survival instinct has meant that I’ve acclimated/accommodated and have grown to accept some really f8cked-up shit as normal.

2 Likes

Surprised he’s not blaming others who also helped beat him. (Well, he probably is in private.)

https://cartoonpolitics.tumblr.com/post/168793747265/cartoon-by-david-horsey

17 Likes

Oh, it’s there, however there’s a very good chance that ol’ Roy has never read more than a few cherry-picked passages from it.

2 Likes

It’s not in The Bible – the original as God handed it down – the King James.

Not in those words, which are a blasphemous attempt to change the plain meaning of Sacred Scriptures.

2 Likes

Okay buddy. The King James is no more “The Bible” than any other accepted translation, and is rightly criticized for being harder to read (and therefore understood) versus more plain English versions. If you want the real meaning of the OG scriptures, I suggest you learn Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek and read it in the original languages.

1 Like

Do I have to past “Sarcasm” tags or what?

BTW, I do read at least a little Hebrew, FWIW – and the Authorized was a
political hack job from Day One.

8 Likes

I mean, I can do small hurricanes, but an earthquake takes a ton of glitter and lube, and frankly it’s not worth my time.

6 Likes

That would have been helpful. :wink: I was starting to wonder which right-wing website you swept in from.

2 Likes

He is a white man… /s

1 Like

You’re trying to make an earthquake with glitter and lube? No wonder you have so much trouble with it. You completely leaving out the poppers. Makes it so much easier.

4 Likes

Oh, just give it another try.

Zach Weinersmith / www.smbc-comics.com

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.