Loser Roy Moore is sore at Muslims, Marxists, and Doug Jones' gay son

That must be why he can’t keep his trap shut.

12 Likes

Is anyone surprised? I mean, I personally assumed he didn’t believe in math, since those heathen Greeks contradicted the Old Testament a couple thousand years ago. (See: I Kings 7:23-26)

3 Likes

Ironically, Roy Moore makes me more inclined to take a more literalist view of Christianity.

Because if he’s not The Devil…

2 Likes

Thanks Alabama for Christimas cumming early.

4 Likes

Did the poor shitwit not realize that in a democracy Muslims and Marxists also get a vote?

14 Likes

As a gay man, if I had the power to cause hurricanes, earthquakes, and to throw elections to my favored candidate, I would be in a much more secure financial position. Just sayin’.

34 Likes

Not in his version of democracy. “To vote you have to say the Pledge of Allegiance which includes “under God” and Marxists and Muslims don’t believe in the real God…” or something like that.

10 Likes

Dear Mr. Moore,

I hope it finally sinks in that you lost the election because more than 20,000 Registered Republican voters took the time out of their day to go to their polling place and wait on line just so they can cast a vote for,
“Not a F-cking Child Molester”.

May you resolve your personal issues by following in the steps of Kentucky lawmaker Dan Johnson.

Bless Your Heart.

Mangochin

16 Likes

If you thought gay twitter was petty, wait until you see conservative twitter.

4 Likes

A bigoted, ignorant, creepy, Bible-thumping, whiny man-baby who is a criminal and possibly literally insane: The ideal Republican candidate these days.

12 Likes

> World Net Daily

White News Duh

FTFY

7 Likes

Why not just blame Satan.

“As you duly elected senator I promise to defeat Satan and his minions! Why, I ask is so much of our defense spending used for guns and bombs when it could be used for vast ‘prayer armies’ to force the Evil One into submission?”

6 Likes

We could also accept Wing Nut Dumbasses or White Nationalist Drek

3 Likes

It’s odd. Even a fairly awful person could easily take the slightly less low route, swear God has bigger and better plans for your time, and go about staying quiet to let the whole fetish for young teens thing fade from the public eye.

But not Roy Moore. No he truly seems to believe that his will is God manifest and GOD ALWAYS GETS WHAT HE WANTS.

8 Likes

White Nutters Derping

FTFTFYFY

5 Likes

Shocking! That a conspiracy of the majority of voters could deprive Moore of the position that HE HIMSELF feels entitled to…

7 Likes

I don’t know if this is Doug Jones’s fault, but every time I am listening to NPR and the host says the name Doug Jones, my brain echos this with Short Round yelling “Doc Jones! Doc Jones!”.

This information is not very useful, but it is true, for what that’s worth.

7 Likes

I’m enjoying the idea that Muslims were the ones who tipped the scales, because their estimated votes accounted approximately for the margin of victory.

Because, clearly, none of them have voted in previous elections. They seem not bothered at all that the reality is that the majority of people voted, legally, and decided that Moore shouldn’t be in office.

One is left with the idea that getting minorities to vote for their interests is somehow cheating, and that those minorities should have not voted in the first place.

13 Likes

That’s not in the Bible.

There are few people I would characterize as human trash. Roy Moore is one of them.

1 Like