Losing a court fight, Marjorie Taylor Greene complains about actual repercussions for her actions impacting her personally

Oh, she’s trying - e.g. she bought defense company stocks just before Russia invaded Ukraine, apparently based on information she got in Congress, for example. She’s corrupt as hell, she’s just also an idiot, which limits her success. So she does dumb things like invest in Trump’s failing social media venture, too.

19 Likes

For a lawmaker, she sure doesn’t understand the law.

7 Likes

Play stupid games, win stu…oh, wait. She’s just really, really stupid, like, all of the time. Carry on then!

9 Likes

As Upton Sinclair said, “It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.”

I think we can safely assume that the majority of her income does not derive from her Congressional salary.

21 Likes

She expected to be at the top of the grift pyramid by now!

11 Likes

I’m sure that her congressional endorsements aren’t free.

(Like EFTs, I don’t understand that either.)

8 Likes

Boo fucking hoo. My heart bleeds, maybe she’ll find herself defaulting on essential payments and find out the hard way just how difficult it is for ordinary people to live these days.
:confounded:

6 Likes

Yes, it would be nice to see MTG become homeless, and then watch the Qnuts twist themselves into pretzels explaining that while all other homeless people are immoral drug-addled slackers, she is a noble victim of the Left.

9 Likes

Effortless, for them. It’s easy when you believe “we are right and they are wrong” and you don’t give two shits why.

8 Likes

I am sadly certain some rich maskholes will send her gifts to cover the expense.

5 Likes

Presidents talking about their dead veteran sons at the SotU aren’t going to mock themselves, y’know…

8 Likes

I’m not a fan of the Karen put down but I’m a huge fan of Randy Rainbow so…

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.