Lost and confused Trump can't find the woman sitting next to him

Originally published at: Lost and confused Trump can't find the woman sitting next to him - Boing Boing

9 Likes

Always address the mayor in the correct manner.
Etiquette, dontcha know.

Twat.

27 Likes

How this race is neck and neck is fucking unbelievable.

37 Likes

I heard an interview with the editor of the Wall Street Journal on NPR this morning. She was 100% in the bag for the fascist, while maintaining a thin facade of impartiality. And, NPR let her get away with it! So, either it is neck and neck and this is why (sanewashing for years) or it’s actually not but they desperately want it to be. Either way, the fuckers think fascism is gonna be peachy fantastic for them.

Word

26 Likes

It isn’t. Harris/Walz will 100% win in a blowout.

That is a great outcome to hope for (or better yet work for) but very much not in evidence yet. Polling is broken, the electoral process is broken, half the electorate is broken and we legitimately don’t know how it’s going to pan out yet. This isn’t a time for hopelessness but it’s hardly a time for complacency either.

24 Likes

A capable empathetic leader will really see you. And then there’s…

3 Likes

Is there really any way of knowing at this point if it really is neck and neck, or if everyone’s just playing up the idea of closeness for ratings?

I suppose we just have to assume it really is neck and neck, because the assuming the contrary might discourage people from voting, and then it could be neck and neck, I guess. And in the meantime the only thing we can do is aggressively confront anything that so much as hints at prevarication.

This sucks. I miss that brief moment before 2016 when we could pretend Nate Silver finally figured everything out.

12 Likes

Hi, sweetie.

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

16 Likes

Only one time that would be suitable.

16 Likes

I love your optimism.
I sincerely hope you are proven correct.
:crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

If we voted like a normal country, I don’t know if she’d even need to campaign - she’d win the popular vote easily. I guess that’s mildly hyperbolic, but you get my point…
In swing states, it’s very close based on most polling.
And the fact that a handful of very small states have multiple times more voting power than the more populous states will never not make me crazy.

11 Likes

The same thing happened with Joe Kahn of the NYT when he was interviewed on NPR a couple of weeks ago. So yes, with every passing day the Bothsidesist corporate media becomes more and more responsible for this awful situation.

Also, whichever candidate wins, they’re not going to stop sanewashing the MAGAts and excusing their violence after 6 November.

9 Likes

Well, he didn’t openly grope her right there in the chair. I mean, as far as most media coverage goes, that’s him at his most presidential.

9 Likes

I’d be a lot sadder to see a person lose his mind (such as it is) like this if he wasn’t such a horrible person, but damn, dementia is still an awful thing. Of course, a lot of evil people behind him are just gonna use him as a meat puppet to destroy the country if he wins, because they’ll do anything to cling to power and relevance.

5 Likes