Lou Dobbs apologizes for (maybe) doxxing Jessica Leeds, one of Donald Trump's alleged sexual assault victims

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/13/lou-dobbs-apologizes-for-doxxi.html

1 Like

8 Likes

The tweet was implicitly inciting harrassment. Like Milo, he should, at the very least, be removed from Twitter.

Jesus H Christ.

9 Likes

Dobbs linked to a post from a conservative news site that purported to link Leeds to the Clinton Foundation.

So why is this about Dobbs and not the news site?

5 Likes

Dobbs and Trump have an extraordinary amount in common. Has anyone looked at Dobbs’s hands?

Because the “news” site is already beyond the pale, but Lou Dobbs isn’t.

Wait, what?

Okay, how about because Lou Dobbs is famous, and the “news” site isn’t.

2 Likes

My primitive female instinct - yes, it’s not just maternal, guys - is to extract painful, but not fatal, revenge on Mr. Dobbs (so many methods!). I try to temper it, though, and make it more civilized. Go for his money and his fame, Ms. Leeds, please. Don’t become a martyr in the process.

Oh, and all of the rest of these walking pieces of flesh who call themselves “men”; calling them animals would be an insult to animals everywhere. Thank you, all men who are not like said men, for not being like said men. Because I know you exist. You just don’t make as good copy, unfortunately.

2 Likes

I worked with Lou back when he was on CNN. He was a staunch defender of American farmers and keeping industry in the US. I might not have always agreed with him, but I did respect that he had put thought into his comments and had a very strong hand in keeping his show consistent.

Not a fan of his anti-immigrant tirades, especially his bits about Mexicans coming over by trampoline, but I did like that he would actually listen to people on his show and not just wait to talk.

But this? Lou’s gone off the rails here. The irony is that Glenn Beck has come back onto the rails at the same time. I don’t understand anything anymore.

6 Likes

Because he personally tweeted her dox, and has far more reach than a random conspiracy site.

Why does the difference matter to you? How is it pertinent? Does “they did it first!!!” matter outside of Kindergarten, especially if they’re all on the same side of villainy?

Please explain how this article is not accurate, thanks!

1 Like
  1. Mormons aren’t a fan of Trump, maybe he’s feeling that zeitgeist.
  2. He’ll make more money under Clinton than with a President who will make him look like a filthy commie.
  3. It’s a part of his faux-“Indepdendent” non-“establishment GOP” shtick.
2 Likes

Leeds says she saw Trump again and he referred to her with an “obscene” word: “You’re the (blank) from the airplane”

The only people that vote for Trump at this point are clearly just assholes.

2 Likes

The trolley electorate.

BTW, @generic_name I love the PIL motif.

1 Like

Well thank goodness for that! Catastrophe averted! No one will be able to find that information now.

1 Like

u mad bro?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.