Lovely animatronic robot dances in front of mirror

[Permalink]

1 Like

BB eds need to cut down on what ever they are doing that is affecting their short term memory.

But hey - it gives me another chance to point out this thing is dressed like Holli Would in Cool World, seen here dancing to My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult.

4 Likes

Now bleach your eyes

I’m going to need a unicorn chaser. A really pretty one with rainbows and glitter.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m never closing my eyes again. . .

yeah, I wouldn’t close my eyes with that thing in the room.

2 Likes

Y’all have been bo-shizzuhhh’d!

I wish I could have seen it in person. There is so much about the piece that is just… fascinating. I don’t mind that a different video of the same thing is posted again. Fuck, I would follow this thing on tumblr.

5 Likes

I don’t know why, but i love the effect of the grease splatters. Contrast between man and machine?

ROB: Is something wrong? Something you want to talk about? We’re HERE, Rob. We’re open to whatever you want to share, but not things like this.

I thought I was incurably messed-up in the head… until I saw stuff like this. If it’s a cry for help, Rob, just come out with it - there’s no shame in asking for help.

And yet you saw his hairstyle for the past year and you didn’t stop to think that that was a cry for help??

Oh yes. I was just too reserved to mention that. I WAS TRYING to let him preserve self-esteem, but you just shot that down.

Luckily, I don’t need to sleep ever again.

One step closer to a BioShock theme park, or at least a dark ride.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.