M.A.S.H.  “Hot Lips” star Sally Kellerman, RIP

Originally published at: M.A.S.H.  "Hot Lips" star Sally Kellerman, RIP | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Maybe it’s the prosopagnosia, but I never realised she was that actor in Star Trek.

10 Likes

She was one of those actors who could play funny or sexy using the same distinctive voice.

3 Likes

ETA: OOOPPSSS - confusing the movie actress with the TV show actress . Mea culpa.

Except this. I did not realize that was her, but know the episode!

She wasn’t on the TV show. She was in the original movie.

2 Likes

OOOhhhhhh well there is where my confusion lies… I thought she looked much different, but assumed it was due to different times in life, as I knew the TV show as after the movie. (I didn’t see the movie until many many years later when I was an adult.)

2 Likes

I do not think the original 1970 movie has aged well.

7 Likes

That was my reaction, too. Watching that clip was painful. A toxic work environment made worse by an incident of sexual harassment causes her to snap like that, only to be insulted and advised to quit by her commanding officer. :grimacing:

9 Likes

Not to mention the Black neurosurgeon star athlete with the name I can’t even bring myself to type…loved the movie and the show when I was younger but I don’t think I can stomach either one anymore.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.