M&Ms takes a Superbowl shot at 'Karens'

Originally published at: M&Ms takes a Superbowl shot at 'Karens' | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Well that dark quite suddenly! :nauseated_face:

10 Likes

The cannibalistic twist at the end did it for me.

18 Likes

Coming soon; “The M&Ms’ Movie” by Umberto Lenzi.

7 Likes

Peanut M&M’s are the best ones. And years ago i had a dulce de leche one that was pretty bomb but haven’t seen it since.

5 Likes

but chocolate they use is too sweet.

Agree. Mars owns them as well as Snickers. I was excited to try the new Snicker variants, but the chocolate they use just ruins any subtlety they’re hoping for.

1 Like

Complaining that M&Ms are too sweet is like complaining that potato chips are too salty. Like, do you understand what the product is?

14 Likes

Video link for the BBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKUcHcizEMc

4 Likes

Almond M&Ms are pretty good too.

8 Likes

i like the peanut butter M&Ms, not to be confused with reese’s pieces which are also good but quite the same

3 Likes

I’d really prefer systemic changes, but chocolate does have a lovely placebo effect.

2 Likes

Have you had the pretzel ones? They finally topped the peanut ones for me.

3 Likes

I have had them and i do like them quite a bit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funny anecdote; on my family farm in Missouri is a Christian Children’s camp. My mom was the chef for years and they kept a bottle of “homesick pills” in the infirmary. They were m&ms with the m rubbed off. And they worked.

10 Likes

Yes, yes, yes, this! Placebo effect works best with a touch of sugar. Just ask Julie Andrews.

8 Likes

Given the limited food options on airplanes now (well, in the before times) we always bring Peanut M&Ms on airplane trips. Small salvos of protein here and there can really take the edge off.

2 Likes

I’m all about the mint M&Ms.
Otherwise I’d rather have Hershey-ettes.

1 Like

Did you ever have “Oompa Loompas”? They were sort of like peanut butter m&m’s but half and half instead of center and outer.

1 Like

Dan, Dan, Dan. Have you lost your way?
nestle-smarties-

1 Like

Yeah, prezel, almond, peanut is my ranking.

1 Like