Macron and Le Pen to face off in French presidential runoff vote, May 7

From the 4chan post: “We’ve got two weeks to wipe that Rothschild-smile off his face”

Wow. Yeah, clearly Le Pen has successfully pushed the FN’s anti-Semitic supporters out.

[I know the dude who wrote that is from Sweden, but as with many right-wing populist bigots he sees a lot riding on her election for the future of European bigotry].

2 Likes

Psssst, France

This is a perfect chance to show the Yanks and the Brits your superiority

4 Likes

Why the flying fuck should I be the one to make a constructive suggestion here? I’m not even electable myself, nor can I vote in France.

By the way, a French friend told me that the next round is scheduled for a date which coincides with a public holiday - and many French would not be at home to vote. Also, she, as an expat, had to travel more than six hours to cast her vote last weekend. She had to go to the consulate, in person.

The name is of Breton origin. For complicated linguistic and historical reasons, many Breton surnames start with the French article “le”. I didn’t bother to look up the answer, if there’s any sure one, but in modern Breton “penn” means “head”, so that could be it.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Those Bretons, always causing problems.
First Surcouf now this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.