Madame Tussauds in Berlin added a dumpster to their Trump display

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/10/madame-tussauds-in-berlin-added-a-dumpster-to-their-trump-display.html

12 Likes

And they did it on 2020-10-30.

(It’s been noted on one or two of the Trump threads.)

14 Likes

Clearly a flaming dumpster might be an issue for a wax figure museum.

You just know they discussed it.

28 Likes

The way Obama’s figure is grinning at him is just perfect :slight_smile:

12 Likes

The way the shadows moved as they passed Reagan made it seem like he was alive. Chilling thought.

4 Likes

I miss the one in Downtown Boston. The storefront survived though. It’s now a college radio station.

4 Likes

How disrespectful. To dumpsters.

10 Likes

halfway there –– now it just needs to be on fire, continuously

4 Likes

That’s really how he should have been displayed from day one.

12 Likes

Undying flame - 2020 version

3 Likes

Reagan and Reaganism should go into the dumpster too.

10 Likes

I’d suggest the ‘flames’ Disney’s Imagineers made for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

5 Likes

Oh, they are. We’re just in there with them.

7 Likes

Yep. Dumpsters perform an important public function.

4 Likes

It may surprise you, but the Orange Loser is not exactly popular here in the country his granpappy ran away from to dodge the draft.

8 Likes

I think he’s even less popular in the country his mum came from:

11 Likes

Another reason for me to love the Scottish.

4 Likes

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but those three say all that is necessary. And it makes me smile every time I see it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s always queasy when Democrats have to praise “other” Republicans to show that, hey, they’re not picking on all Republicans. (When Obama praised Reagan as he liked to do, it was so cringey— you could tell his heart wasn’t in it.) Yes! Pick on all Republicans! You have to go back to Eisenhauer to find a decent Republican and the next stop after that is Lincoln (who was a Republican when, uh, Republicans weren’t Republicans).

1 Like

AND NOW IT IS TIME TO SET THAT DUMPSTER ON FIRE :fire::fire::fire:
because it is.