Madison Cawthorn gossips about how colleagues he admires enjoy cocaine and orgies

who are now in their 60’s or 70’s

I didn’t know Gaetz was that old…

2 Likes

This is the crowd that float pictures of Joe Biden comforting his grandson at the boy’s father’s funeral as “evidence” that Biden is a pedophile while simultaneously ignoring/ dismissing/ excusing Donald “Epstein co- defendant” Trump’s behaviour.

10 Likes

I get the impression Cawthorn was invited to one cocaine pedo orgy and made a fool of himself. Nobody wanted him back for another. That he lacked the skills, connections and wherewithal to organize his own cocaine pedo orgies. That being more of a Matt Gaetz sort of thing. Gaetz refuses to invite Cawthorn after an incident involving spilling a drink on Matt’s expensive rug.

6 Likes

LOL are you kidding? If he wasn’t there as a sexual party favor for skin-crawling mummified GOP perverts, what possible explanation could there be for his presence in congress?

I find it intensely funny that he’s surprised all these cryptkeeper-ass sex ghouls just want to fingerblast him. It’s a very dumb thing for such an obvious fuckboi to not have realised.

2 Likes

The thing is, I don’t care what drugs they’re doing or what kind of orgies they’re having. (Assuming everyone involved is consenting, which includes being capable of consent, of course.) If that’s the actual case, good for them. I do care quite strongly about the hypocrisy, however. I swear sometimes it’s like it’s not even about being ashamed of it or anything like that, it’s more like they’re making it all the more delicious for being forbidden.

Of course I also suspect what Cawthorn is actually complaining about is that he attended one of those events and even other disgusting Republicans didn’t want to touch him.

7 Likes

Just thinking about the contrast he chose between doing coke and leading on drug policy.

He knows they arrange for the removal of others’ liberty for doing exactly what they do. He just doesn’t think it’s a bad thing.

6 Likes

I dunno, the image of Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham cavorting around an unhinged coke orgy kind of humanizes them a bit. What a loving and supportive relationship it must take to still be snorting lines off each other’s wieners after 60!

3 Likes

tumblr_mwuzhoIfQR1rdutw3o1_400

11 Likes

I’m sure that this was just a silly misunderstanding. They weren’t inviting him to an orgy at all.

Surely, it was a ritualistic sacrifice.

3 Likes

Three old dudes kissing and giving each other head?

Meh; there’s lots worse stuff out there.

8 Likes

I’d rather hang out with one of those guys than Cawthorn for real.

Too bad they’re probably dead by now.

5 Likes

you mean a RatShit?

3 Likes
7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.