MAGA and Qanon "desperate and disillusioned"

Follow the lottery tickets.

3 Likes

Which, again, if you’re a contractor (not YOU you, but you know what I mean), you’re not working class, whatever pretensions you have. You are a business owner and are most likely upper class and well off. Just because they drive a truck and wear jeans and boots to work everyday doesn’t mean they’re not upper class.

But that’s how many people read it, I’m afraid. It’s a problem when actually talking about the real problems with white supremacy in America - it obscures more than it describes. Clarity of language on these issues are more critical than ever.

17 Likes

And don’t forget the least sensible and most easily manipulated demographic of all; single issue “right to life” voters. They are more dedicated to the GOP than any other in my experience. There’s a Venn diagram that covers them and all of the groups you mention, but for most if not all of them, this is the steadiest rock of all.

6 Likes

Good point. I’m nowhere near being able to afford or get credit for a $55,000 truck.

20 Likes

I’m still waiting to hear the roar when the Q-Anon crazies realize that the new president signed seventeen, that magical portentous number, orders on his first day in office. Will that mean the Biden is actually their savior instead of Trump? Does it mean that BIden is in on their idiocy and did it to tweak their noses?

13 Likes

Right? Much like white trash, I think most people associate “blue collar” with working class, but a business owner is a business owner.

13 Likes

What a bunch of clowns.

3 Likes

You are right, language is important in this matter.

5 Likes

Stupid dopes –– just like many of my friends and family.

2 Likes

Just look at the insurrectionists a couple weeks ago. Almost to a person they were solidly middle-class Americans who had enough disposable income to book a plane ticket and a hotel room.

17 Likes

Truth Reaction GIF by moodman

12 Likes

Once again, I am unable to distinguish between a Conspiracy Theory Cult and a Religious Cult. They’re exactly the same on so many levels.

And to clarify, the only difference between a Religion and a Religious Cult is 1000 years.

9 Likes

Oh you! MAGA is fine, Biden isn’t actually Biden but is Trump and MAGA is still winning.

You see he is a clone (You can tell as Biden doesn’t look like photos of him from the past 20 years) and what they did is the Deep State realized things had gotten out of hand and didn’t want to further push a civil war so they just cloned Biden and had trump control him offstage.

(Man, I wish I was just being sarcastic but I swear they have reached this level of batshit crazy)

9 Likes

Schism. You need to have had a schism to be a real religion.

4 Likes

Yeah, some are floating this over on Gab today. It’s delicious.

4 Likes

XTIANITY: “God is in control. Trust in Him.”

QANON: “Patriots are in control. Trust the Plan.”

5 Likes

MAGA and Qanon “desperate and disillusioned"

5 Likes

Or $80 - $90 flags, and $40-$50 flagpoles. Those flags aren’t cheap, almost all of them had a massive markup in the Trump shop, and he went after people who made bootlegs/non-official versions. Even the signs were like, $3 each.

SO yeah.

7 Likes

17 Likes

a lot of those trucks are on 84 month loans.

you could afford one too with those terms

7 Likes