MAGA-brained Louisiana Rep. says Covid met him at "death's door"but is not dangerous (video)

Originally published at: MAGA-brained Louisiana Rep. says Covid met him at "death's door"but is not dangerous (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I battled Covid a couple of times.

Every time I hear this, what they don’t realize is that they helped spread covid. If no one ever got COVID, it wouldn’t be a thing. But these people are hosting it and having it replicate in their body, and, statistically, they passed it on to other people.

17 Likes

IMG_3772

9 Likes

Maybe the third times the charm? :wink:

8 Likes

Christina Ricci GIF by The Roku Channel

7 Likes

oxymoron or just a moron?

8 Likes

The only people more stupid than him are the ones who voted for him.

5 Likes

Oh no, I just realized what this means - the poor man’s health is so fragile, everything threatens his life. He’s constantly at death’s door due to things that aren’t dangerous for everyone else… a stiff breeze, an overly-firm handshake… anything could do him in at any time.

We shouldn’t be attacking him, we should be looking out for him. It’s very brave and selfless of him to risk his life working as a congressman, but really we just can’t, in good conscience, allow him to keep working. No, he should definitely retire from politics, on health grounds - even if it is our loss, no more politics for him!

4 Likes

Would it be fair to say he’s as fragile as a snowflake?

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.