MAGA dork tweets from wrong account

12 Likes

You can block Twitter embeds by disallowing third party cookies, just as a general tip.

5 Likes

i can see dude transitioning to female, but can he explain how to change skin color?

and while we’re at it… GROOOOOOOOOOOOOMER!!!

7 Likes

You remind me of one of the most cringeworthy movies of all time: Soul Man. Ye gods, even when it was released it was just… ugh. What a terrible, terrible movie.

5 Likes

Right idea - wrong method.

— Douglas N Adams, in a completely unrelated context

7 Likes

Can I have my comments requesting that BB stop linking to Xitter, which were all flagged by community moderators and hidden or removed, reinstated please?

7 Likes

This reminds me of that time a “Boston Antifa” account forgot to turn off location services as they tweeted from… Vladivostok, Russia.

11 Likes

As I’ve seen some wag quoted on Mastodon, “the GOP pronounces DEI with a hard ‘r’.”

7 Likes

You don’t get to tell them what to do. Their site.

But yes, many of us are in agreement with the decision regarding this thread.

In other words, it’s OK to say “thanks for X” but not “what’s wrong with you for doing Y”.

7 Likes

i am a firm believer of giving back what i’ve been given. i understand it seems gross to those that don’t speak the language of violence. but rest assured, the message isn’t for you.

2 Likes
5 Likes

your lack of achievement and mediocrity

I think these people have the word for that. Found it:

“One of those values being meritocracy, as much meritocracy as possible, so you get ahead as a function of your skill, and nothing else,” Musk said.

Yeah, by being born into mommy and daddy’s trust fund, talking like a “self-made” billionaire to some potential temporarily embarrassed millionaires. POCs have to do everything above and beyond a mediocre white male failing up and it would never be enough.

3 Likes

For someone who throws around the word “meritocracy”, Musk is clearly ignorant of the fact that it was coined (by Michael Young) as a pejorative.

What Musk is really talking about – along with Sacks and Thiel and their house “intellectual” Yarvin – is an updated version of the technocracy promoted by his racist and anti-Semitic grandpa.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.